NINE

😗sorry for any mistakes

Baltimore, MD May 10thWednesday

Baltimore, MD
May 10th
Wednesday

🎶 Feel like I'ma lose it
They say, "We movin' like a mob, " but I tell them, "This a movement"🎶

Movement by Lil Durk lingered Rampage Ink tattoo shop throughout the built in speakers.

Gabriel chuckled at the whining young lady in his chair, he stood over her with his brand new deep purple iPhone 14 pro max in his hand. Fixing the ring light on the side of him, he used the portrait setting of his camera–clicking the white button with his thumb twice.

"I know this shit isn't gonna fade

"I know this shit isn't gonna fade. You're so heavy-handed as hell," She complained as she sat upwards in the seat. Standing upright from the black tattoo seat and looking at her new ink in the full-body mirror in the corner, Gabe turned around to give her some privacy considering she didn't have any underwear to cover her privates.

She softly gasped at the new ink "This is hard! Okayyy, it was worth the eight hours," She admired herself in the mirror.

"Not all the screamin' you was doing doe," He grumbled and shoved his phone inside the pocket of his Adidas black/white stripes on the side pants. Considering how large and detailed the tattoo she received, Gabe had to schedule two appointments for the one tattoo. Five hours yesterday and three hours today. He had other appointments in his work day, with how detailed and structured his work is, he could only take four to maybe six people daily.

Depending on how small or big the ink is, he could take more.

He quickly wrapped her up using the clear plastic wrap after taking more pictures to post for his Instagram page. "I heard yew and not too muchhhh," She chuckled, stepping in the soft material black biker shorts. "Do I cashapp your personal account or?" She tailed off while he began disinfecting his materials for his next session.

"You can pay upfront. The person up there should give you the free care package too," He spoke, ignoring her eyes burning a hole directly into his face but he focused his attention on wiping the stand he used down. She had been flirting with him since yesterday, it kinda put him in an awkward position deeming that her lower half was full out.