EIGHT

😗sorry for any mistakes

Baltimore, MD April 27thThursday

Baltimore, MD
April 27th
Thursday

Kamari's backside leaned against the backseat door of the Ascari Blue Metallic exterior 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat SUV. The light smoky fog came from the back of the vehicle considering the SUV was running as he was conversing over Facetime with his brother.

"Nigga, I didn't call to see yo' long face ass," He fussed with his face scrunched up in camera while Ben looked back at him.

His thick–furry eyebrows furrowed, matching the scrunched-up facial expression only, Ben looked around the area of the space he was seating. Trying to find who the hell Kamari was talking to because it surely wasn't him.

Smacking his lips in annoyance "Put my baby on the phone jackass, nobody cares about seein' you. You already know the drill," He continued to fuss, slightly becoming annoyed.

"This is my phone dummy, fawk yew," Ben fussed back at him. "Nobody ever calls to check up on me. It's always about the baybe, what about me?" He complained and the sound of shifting happening in the distance background filled the speaker box.

"Nobody cares, Ima get her an iPad. I'm sick of yo' shit bitch," He huffed, averting his eyes to scan around the parking garage of his building before looking back down at his phone.

"She can't even hold her bottle! How yew gonna get her an iPad doofus," Ben looked at him as if he was stupid.

"I'ma get a tripod and you gonna set it up so I can call her stewpid," Kamari spoke in an obvious tone of voice causing Ben to suck in teeth in response. It seemed like the two brothers were fussing every time Kamari called to check up on K'yana. The way Kamari called his brother at all hours of the day, you would think he was the father.

He was joyful today Yasmine and Ben were finally allowing immediate family members only to come over and meet K'yana in person. Kamari cleared his whole schedule today, besides the plans he created with Samara just to be able to be the first to hold a two-month-old K'yana.

Everyone had to work first so he would have a few hours before everyone got there.

A few moments later, the sound of cocomelon playing in the background filled the speaker box, then the screen of the top of Ben's head changed to a view of K'yana laying on a white furry blanket. She was wide awake, looking directly upwards towards Ben's phone and fiddling with her fingers.

"Heyy tinks," A smile broke out over Kamari's lips and he took a screenshot picture of her.