FOUR

😗sorry for any mistakes

Baltimore, MD October 1stSunday

Baltimore, MD
October 1st
Sunday

"Her name is Nikki, she's twenty–five years old and still in school," Yasmin smirked, sliding her phone across the circular glass table to Kamari. He glanced down at the phone and shook his head seeing it was a beautiful brown skin tone women's Instagram pulled up.

Sitting next to his sister-in-law at the dining table inside the kitchen, Kamari was currently at his brother's house for their normal Sunday–family dinner. Usually, dinner was at his mom's house but his mom and aunties were on a girl's trip in Orlando, Florida right now. He and his siblings decided to still have dinner together but ordered takout.

"She works in my department and–"

"No," He cut her off, using his pinky finger to slide her phone back towards her.

Yasmine's facial expression fell flat at his short statement and she narrowed her eyes at him "Why not?! She is pretty, and your type," She reasoned, referring to the girl being brown skin. Everyone knew Kamari had a pristine type which was a brown skin or dark skin woman. He was a sucker for them if he was being honest.

"She is pretty but I'on want her. Get this outta my face," He shook his head, taking his attention back to his own phone as highlights of Muhammad Ali played.

"Why yew trying tew set him up with someone when you know he just goin' to want to fuck?" Chanel spoke up, coming towards the table with a plate filled with Chinese food. "He's gonna break that girl's heart, don't set her up like that," She shook her head before saying a prayer over her food and digging in.

Kamari ignored her statement, resuming his attention back on his video. To everyone already around him plus people that didn't know him personally, Kamari had a playboy reputation.

They saw Kamari as someone that used the same excuse of not doing relationships and having sex with any woman with two legs. That wasn't true, Kamari puts his sexual health before anything, especially when having more than one sexual partner. He didn't find anything wrong with him being sexually active–he's a twenty-nine-year-old male that was single.

Kamari used the excuse of not doing relationships because the women he wants are rare and hard to find. He had to be extremely picky when it came to his dating life. He's a famous–rich boxer, he dates to marry and not until they're bored of each other.

Kamari also found out six years ago that he was infertile–meaning he was unable to reproduce due to an injury he suffered when he was twenty-one years old. Being infertile was the real reason he didn't do relationships, he didn't believe he would find a woman that is okay with that.