SEVEN

😗sorry for any mistakes

Baltimore, MD April 17thMonday

Baltimore, MD
April 17th
Monday

"Ooouu, Juicy can you take my pics real fast," Lanae paused in her tracks while wandering the sidewalk. Samara nodded in response, stopping in her steps and securing her son's body directly in front of her then took Lanae's Gold iPhone 12 pro max that was fully cracked on the back.

Sam has been telling her to get a new phone for weeks.

"Oouu, Nae Nae prewtty!" Grayson hyped Lanae up as she hit a few poses while Samara snapped the pictures, making sure she got Lanae's good sides/angles.

Not able to hold in her laugh anymore, she stopped posing for the camera. "Thank you, Soso!" She cheesed and pushed her black shades up on her face.

"Yeah, these are cute. I needa be a photographer chile," Samara swipe through the recent photos.

Nae gently took her phone back

Nae gently took her phone back. A small smirk appeared over her lips as she looked over the pictures "Yawp! I ate the li' one thang. Lemme take your pics, you look cute today," She attempted to encourage.

Samara looked down at her outfit. She was dressed in black distressed tall hometown hottie mom jeans with a White Ultimate oversized hoodie that was short in the front–showing her belly piercing. A brown water-repellent puffer vest and her Air Jordan 1 retro high dark mocha put the chill–casual outfit. She was pulled in a neat slick back ponytail with her curls defined profoundly.

Samara waved her off, grabbing ahold of her son's tiny hand "Girl I look basic and I don't have social media to post them, remember?" She chuckled, processing walking in the direction of Gabe's tattoo shop to pick up North.

Because the two friends were off work today and tomorrow, they decided to take the kids to this new pizza shop that just opened up. You could make your own pizza as in Handcraft it yourself, Lanae saw it on Tik tok and thought the kids would love to do it. With Gabe and Samara, each being single parents, they relied on each other especially considering they were new to the city.