SIX

😗sorry for any mistakes

Six months later...

Baltimore, MD
April 5th
Wednesday

🎶Close shop then I do my count, hide the rest of the yams at my auntie house(and then what?)🎶

(and then what?)🎶

And Then What by Jeezy sounded from the built-in speakers all around the Champ Boxing Gym that Kamari and Ben owned. A few kids sat in the lounge area of the gym, completing their homework for Kamari to check after they finished. A few teenagers sat in the middle of the floor inside the second boxing ring, talking amongst themselves while Kamari stood outside the main boxing ring where the two young boys were geared up in the practice equipment.

"Dice! You have–" Kamari halted his speaking when the other young boy swung his arm rear and then punched Dice in the right jaw.

Kamari sighed and shook his head as he grabbed hold of the black rope. Hauling his body upward on the ring, he held the second black rope up and went underneath. "Give him some space Jamie," He spoke, grabbing Dice by his forearm and helping him up from the floor considering he couldn't grab his hand with him wearing boxing gloves.

"It was a cheap shot. Lemme go again," Dice huffed as he jogged in place–ready to go again. Kamari shook his head at him, taking the black Boxing Leather Sparring Headgear off his head.

"It wasn't a cheap shot. You just don't listen, dummy," He fussed as he took the headgear fully off his head "Told 'bout having your arms up like this," He demonstrated what he watched Dice doing which was covering his whole face by the way he held his arms up.

"You can't see anything but yo' gloves when you're doing that woe," He told him. "How are you gonna beat dem niggas at school ass that be picking on you if you can't see their body language? Watching yo' opponent's body language is important, Ard?" He questioned, tapping his shoulder.