TWO

😗sorry for any mistakes

Baltimore, MD September 12thMonday

Baltimore, MD
September 12th
Monday

"Shit not worth arguin' over woe," Kamari shook his head, looking ahead at the road from the passenger side seat of his brother's 2022–wrapped in Satin Matte Chrome Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat (Widebody).

It's been a week since Kamari's last fighting match. He was currently on the way to his baby sister's job—Healing Sports for his first physical therapy session.

A long overdue session.

Kamari was very hard-headed, never wanting to listen to anyone until it was too late to do anything. It honestly frustrated everyone close around him. The danger of the sport he was doing, they didn't take his hard-headed personality too lightly.

In fact, everyone hated it.

Kamari didn't attend physical therapy last week because he thought he would be fine. Taking painkillers every time he felt the smallest pain in his ankle. He was icing it every chance he had when at home and he also tried not to be on it as much. Doing everything google was telling him—except going to physical therapy.

It wasn't as if Kamari had anything against physical therapy—that wasn't the case. He just didn't like feeling so hopeless while doing so. Kamari always worked for everything he has—worked hard without taking any handouts. It wasn't exactly easy for him to take others' help, he liked to figure out and do most things on his own.

If his mother and aunties didn't fuss him out yesterday when he was over for dinner, he probably still wouldn't be on his way to therapy. The pain in his ankle currently did have him walking with some sort of limp but of course–Kamari was going to bypass it.

"I ain't sayin' it's worth an argument but damn. She doesn't listen tew shit I have tew say," Ben ranted in frustration as he turned the blinker on, moving into the right lane because the person in front of him was proceeding too slowly. "She's around sick people, deadly people, and sumo shit. Why not stay home until after the pregnancy? She being irky," Ben shook his head, speeding up to not miss the green light.

"I understand yew woe, I dew. But yellin' at her while she is pregnant was unnecessary no matter what," Kamari stated, probably for like the one-hundredth time.

Ben sucked his teeth hard at Kamari's comment while turning into the parking garage of the large building "Ain't nobody was yellin'. I was talkin' just like this!" He spoke, sounding annoyed and tapping his finger on the steering wheel as they waited in line to get to the machine that gave out the tickets.