Part 1

"Do you know where this classroom is?" I ask, the college so unfamiliar to me.

"Yeah, just go down the hall and to your left. Should be open," the girl smiles, my lips expelling a thank you.

Upon entering the class, I hand the teacher my pass and she points to the seat I should sit in. It's my first year in college and I'm nervous to start. It's been a constant struggle with school my entire life, going between foster homes wearing me down.

"Alright. Welcome to Literature Themes. We will be discussing proper themes in writing throughout the semester and there will be multiple papers that go along," the professor starts, my hand grabbing a notebook out to write about the needed supplies.

The girl sitting next to me turns to look at me and I smile, her lips curving.

"I'm Hanna," she smiles, extending her hand.

"Elle," I smile, shaking her hand.

"I can show you around. I'm a sophomore. I know my way around," she says, my head nodding. We're dismissed from class and she leads me around, showing me where my classes are.

"What are you studying?" she asks.

"Journalism," I tell her, her response that she's studying publishing.

"There's a lot of people in this school," I say, her head nodding.

"It's a boarding school. People from all around the world are here."

Who knew a college in the middle of Chicago would be so popular with their world relations? While I'm attempting to find my phone in my bag, I stumble into someone and I look up.

"I'm sorry," I whisper, green eyes beating into mine. He stares at me before walking away, my eyes widening as I look at Hanna.

"Okay, he's someone I should warn you about," she says, hooking her arm with mine.

"That's Harry. He, as you can see, is not a very friendly person. I don't even know his major or anything about him, but don't go trying to be friends with him. He prefers to be alone."

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused as to why someone would willingly be alone. Once your alone, it's the worst feeling one can feel. It's not fun.

"I've seen girls attempt to get with him. As you probably noticed, he's not bad looking. He's actually really hot, but he's not interesting in talking to people. All I know is he was forced to come here from Great Britain because of something he did over there. But when a girl even tries to come close to him, he gets up and leaves. The fact that he stared at you for that long is beyond any contact I've seen him give to a girl," she explains, the two of us sitting at a table in the lounge.

"So he's closed off?" I say, her head nodding.

"Last year, I had to partner with him on something and he basically told me to do the project or I'd regret it. He stormed out after and I did the project immediately so nothing would happen to me. I've heard people have invited him to all the parties but he doesn't show. He stays away from that scene."

I nod, shrugging my shoulders. Everyone has a way they go about things.

"I'm in your next class so this should be easy for us," she smiles, my lips releasing a laugh. We talk about various things about school. She's really funny.

We walk to our next class and I sit next to her, the two of us writing the professor's notes.

"Mr. Styles, take you hood off your head," the professor says.

"No."

I turn, seeing the same boy who I ran into glaring at the professor. His hood is not coming off based on those looks.

I turn back to my notes and the professor continues on, Hanna glancing over at me. She covers her mouth and leans over to me, my body leaning to her.

"Don't look, but he's totally looking at you," she whispers, my nerves building. I blink a few times, continuing to write the notes before glancing his way. Our eyes lock and I look away, nervous he'll be angry for just doing that.

When we finish notes, Hanna and I talk for a while and we are dismissed. We go out for coffee and then the bookstore, buying our needed books.

We part ways and I walk back to the lounge, noticing Harry on his laptop in the back of it. I sit down at a table farther away from him and I read through some of the book.

A few guys who were around me move to tables away from me and I furrow my eyebrows, looking around only to see the green eyes of an intimidating male set on me.

I shake my head, getting up and walking out of the campus. My dorm is a single, all to myself, and I curl up on the bed. Why does he keep staring at me? It's so scary thinking that this Harry boy, who gives no attention to girls, has been caught staring at me.

My phone buzzes and Hanna texts me that there is a party tonight, my lips curving. I reply that I'll be there and I immediately get ready. I put a pair of shorts on with a black tank top, my heels making me look taller than I am.

When I walk over to the address, Hanna is by my side in seconds and we join into the crowd of dancing students. We have fun and I'm laughing with her, having a good time. I feel two hands on my waist and I turn around, a blonde haired boy looking at me.

"What's your name?" he whispers in my ear, my lips curving.

"Elle," I respond. "What's yours?"

"Ashton," he grins. "Your name short for something?"

I nod. "Danielle."

"Such a pretty name for a pretty girl. Say, I think you're in my writing class."

I recognize him, his hair pulled into a bandana now. "Yeah."

He grabs my hands and wraps them around his neck. "You new?"

I nod once again, so shy around guys. Any male attention makes me nervous and lose my words.

"I'm a junior here. I can show you the ropes," he flashes a grin, my lips curving.

"Thanks," I blush, continuing to dance with him.

We go on until the music stops, multiple people looking towards the door. Ashton lets go of me and I look around, Hanna near me. Once I peer into the direction of the other party goers is when I feel my stomach plummet to the floor. The black skinny jeans, black tee shirt, and the brown boots that have been tattered and torn reside on the all too familiar male that's gaze is intently on me.

And that male is Harry.

-----

So, new story?!!

I'm excited about this one so make sure you share it!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Love! <3 xoxo