Part 6

My hand unlocks my dorm and I collapse onto the bed, closing my eyes. The feeling I have in my body right now is unnerving.

I know Harry is nice and everything, but he's intimidating. I can't trust he'll keep my secrets safe and I'm worried if I unleash my past upon him, he'll leave me to fend for myself. It took years to build my walls up to what they are now. When I tell him, they'll be gone and I'd need him to help build them back up.

After I shower and finish my essay, I lay back in bed and watch Netflix. Deprived from sleep, I'm tugged out of my TV show as my phone rings. I answer it and say 'hello'.

"Can't sleep?" Harry asks, the clock reading one in the morning.

"No," I respond, his lips releasing a sigh.

"Me either. I kind of liked holding you last night," he says, shuffling heard over the phone.

I feel myself blush at his words; the revelation that I enjoyed sleeping in his arms present. I shut my laptop and lay back in bed.

"Are you still nervous to be with me?" he asks, my eyes closing. I sigh and ponder his question.

"I-I'm more nervous to explain myself," I say, opening my eyes to see a flash of lightning run through the sky. I bite my lower lip in anticipation.

"I hate not being able to see you right now," he says, my eyes closing as I smile.

"I'm in bed, tossing and turning," I explain, my mind only imagining what he's doing.

"So am I, as a matter of fact. You could come over? I'll call you a cab," he says, my lips frowning.

"No," I start. "To the cab, I mean."

"You'd seriously come over here just to sleep beside me?" he asks, amused. I flush, my cheeks heating.

"I like being comforted," I shyly admit, picturing his little smile.

"I'll be at your dorm in ten minutes," he says, hanging up the phone.

I scramble out of bed and re-brush my teeth, taking my hair out of the ponytail it's in. By the time I finish in the bathroom, a knock on my door sounds and I walk over.

Harry smiles on the other side and pushes his hood off his head, a beanie containing his hair. He walks in and takes off his hoodie, grinning as I look up at him. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me, my arms wrapping around him in surprise.

"Oh my," I laugh, my feet off the ground while he hugs me.

"You're a feather. We'll greet each other like this from now on," he says, my lips releasing another laugh as he sets me down.

He looks down at me and I blush, his hands grabbing mine. Green eyes roam my face and his feet walk closer to me, my head looking up at him. His lips part and his tongue swipes his lower lip, intently gazing upon my face.

"When was the last time someone kissed you?" he asks, my throat swallowing.

"Seventeen," I whisper, his head leaning down close to mine.

"And how old are you now?" he questions, my breathing quickening.

"Nineteen," I mumble, his forehead on mine. He moves a hand up to my cheek, but I push him away. I shake my head and a look of defeat crosses his face before he covers it up.

"Sorry," I say, his head shaking.

"It's fine," he says, jaw clenching. I've made him angry.

I grab his hand and pull him towards me, grabbing his cheek in one hand. I tug his head down and kiss his cheek, my lips meeting his slightly stubbled cheek.