Part 27

The heavy metal doors to the Thompson building are pushed open, my fingers running through my wet hair. I approach the desk and tell them my name for the penthouse, his head nodding. Thank God Harry put my name on the list. He takes me into the elevator and keys me to the penthouse.The entire time I ride up to the top floor, I build with every emotion in my body. Happiness, greed, fear, nerves, and most of all, hope.

All I know is that what I'm about to do will be for the both of us because I need it and I hope he does as well. I take my heels off, finding them paining me in my conquest to bring a past lover back to me.

The thump against my heart tells me Harry is the one I love because I'm anxious to see him. The door to the elevator opens and I look into the room, my eyes landing on Harry. He looks over at me and stands, walking over to me. With every step I take, I feel my nerves grow more. This man has made me lose all sensible thoughts when it comes to him.

My heels fall to the floor and my hands are on his cheeks, pressing his lips to mine quickly. His arms wrap around my waist quickly, pulling me into his arms so easily. He makes it seem so effortless but I wouldn't want it any other way.

His hands grab my thighs and lift me to wrap my legs around his waist, my fingers running through his long curls. The way his lips move so perfectly with mine leaves me breathless, itching for more. The roughness of his fingers contrasts the amount of gentleness they place against my thighs as I'm carried up stairs to what I assume is his room.

I'm set down and his fingers start unbuttoning my shirt, pushing it off my body as I continue our kiss. It's broken as he drags his lips down my jaw, unzipping my skirt and letting it pool at my feet. Once I step out, he pulls his shirt off quickly and grabs my face, kissing me on my lips deeply. My fingers unbutton his pants and he shoves them off, kicking them to the side as I'm lifted into his arms. He lays me on the bed and pulls the silk sheet over us, my lips on his as soon as we remove our underwear.

His lips press to my neck and his length presses into me, my hands moving to his back. My nails lightly run against his skin and his lips press succulent kisses against my skin. My eyes close, feeling an intense amount of passion in our actions. He's making love to me, carrying out all his actions with the emotion I know he feels for me but has yet been spoken by either.

My legs wrap tightly around his waist and his lips meet mine, my hands moving to grab his cheeks. He stops moving, sliding his hands to my back and lifting me onto his lap. My lips part as I set my forehead against his, his eyes looking up at me. I lean to press my lips on his and he complies, my hips moving forward and bringing a pleasure to me as well. Harry's arms wrap tightly around me, aiding me as I take on a new position. Our lips are barely able to keep a steady kiss, my lips parted against his as he keeps a tight hold on me.

Nuzzling my head into his neck, he lays me back down and grabs my hands. I look up at him and smile, so content in this moment. His dimples show and he moves down, pressing his lips to mine before he starts to move through me again.

We release and Harry moves off me, laying down beside me. I move to rest my head on his chest, looking up at him.

"He kicked me out," I whisper, his hands pulling me to lie on top of him.

"Did you break up with him?" he asks, my fingers running over his body. He's rock hard muscles everywhere.

"I don't think we broke up. I plan on it though," I tell him, his hand running over my back.

"You're not in love?" he asks, my head shaking.

"I mean I am, but not with Will," I tell him, hoping he doesn't push me away.