Part 29

I lay on Harry's back, my hands feeling my baby bump. Harry hasn't let me out of his sight for the first trimester of my pregnancy. Now four months along, my stomach having a nice bump.

"How many more are you going to do?" I ask, Harry continuing to push himself up and down.

"A few," he says, my lips curving. I scroll through my phone, my followers increasing since Harry introduced me at a conference he had. Apparently, he's a lot more known than I had originally thought.

"Harry, are you ready?" Tom asks, laughing as soon as he walks into the training room. I guess our position is probably amusing.

"Yeah," he says, falling on the ground. I move off him, standing up and Harry immediately comes to my side.

"You're feeling okay?" he asks, my head nodding.

He kisses my cheek and grabs my hand, leading me out the door. His fight tonight is apparently televised and he has a reputation to uphold.

"Tom, you have the security set?" Harry affirms, Tom nodding. I smile and squeeze his hand tighter, his head turning to look down at me.

"What?" he smiles, noticing my eyes gleaming up at him.

"You're amazing," I whisper to him, his head leaning down and pressing his lips to mine.

"So are you, baby mama," he whispers, his recent nickname always making me laugh.

We walk into his training room, his body stripping out of his clothes as he changes into his boxing shorts. My fingers tie the seams while Tom is wrapping his fingers, Harry's face nuzzling into my hair.

"I'll take you out for a nice dinner after," he smiles, my hands moving to the soft skin of his exposed waist.

"Have you all to myself," he continues, kissing my cheek.

"Harry, shut up. I can hear you," Tom groans, my head moving to rest on Harry's chest in embarrassment.

"You need to stop listening to me when I'm with her," he retaliates, pulling me flush against him to the best of his ability.

"God, I hope you two have a girl. A boy with your attitude would be hell," Tom sighs, moving the tape over Harry's fingers.

"I'm a pleasure to be around. You have a problem with me," Harry tries, but even I start laughing. I wrap my arms around his waist but my stomach stops before I can fully hug him.

"I will have no problem punching you. However, she's pregnant so I can't do much about her becoming a traitor," he groans, my chin moving to rest on his chest.

"I love you," I whisper, his fingers pushing Tom away.

"I love you," he shakes his head, leaning his head down and kissing me. I smile, Tom groaning and walking away.

"Five minutes!" someone yells, Harry letting me go.

"You'll be safe," he whispers, my hands grabbing his cheeks lightly. I kiss him, holding him one last time.

"Good luck. Kick ass," I smile, his lips curving. He nods, putting his gum-shield in and walking out. I walk out after with security around me, but I feel weird around them. They look weird.

"Who are you?" I ask, the tall one turning his head.

"Your ex," he says, Will's features present and fear washes over me.

"And his brother."I turn around and Justin's familiar figure stands beside me, his hand covering my mouth. I scream and he pulls me into a room, my feet thrashing but it's useless. They're going to hurt me. Or worse.