Final Part

"Mum, don't cry," Dylan smiles, hugging me to his huge body tightly.

"My baby is too grown up," I cry.

Dylan just graduated high school, now going to college on a football scholarship. He was a starting wide-receiver and I can't believe how big he is. He's nearly 6'2, taller than Harry and nearly a foot taller than me. Jayce is twelve and already almost Harry's height.

"You're still my mum. No matter what," he whispers, hugging me tightly. I let him go and wipe my tears, Harry taking hold of my hand.

"Jay, let's take a picture," Dylan smiles, Harry holding out his phone to take a picture of the two.

To say Dylan was popular would be an understatement. He knows everyone and since we moved into a huge house in the suburbs, he's hosted parties and invited everyone he knows. The only thing I want for him is to get a girlfriend. He's never had one because he's good friends with all the girls he knows.

Jayce has a girlfriend though. Her name is Maya and they're the cutest together. They met at soccer a while back and he asked her out a short while ago. They went to the movies and Jayce had told us he kissed her. Harry gave him a high five and Dylan took him upstairs. Dylan talked to him on how to wait and make sure he's treating her right.

For a boy with his knowledge of girls, you'd think Dylan would have a girlfriend by now.

After Dylan takes pictures with all his friends, we get home and I start to get ready for the party tomorrow. Our night is nothing short of happiness. Harry's arm is wrapped around me and Jay and Dylan go upstairs.

"You up for some action?" he whispers in my ear, his lips pressing to my jaw.

"Harry, both of them know what sex is. Not a good idea," I whisper back, his hand grabbing my thigh.

"I'm forty and I want action," he nearly laughs, my lips releasing a laugh as I grab his cheeks.

"How about we go somewhere during his party tomorrow?" I ask, kissing his lips.

"Sounds good to me," he grins, my hand ruffling his still long hair.

He grins and I get up, grabbing his hand as we walk upstairs. I say goodnight to the boys and go into the bedroom to get ready for bed.

"Beautiful," Harry says, my head turning to look up at him.

"Why aren't you wearing my chain?" Harry asks, my lips curving.

"I gave it to Dylan," I smile, his lips curving. He nods and wraps his arms around me from behind, my fingers flipping through tees.

"I still wear this one," I smile, the diamond pendent the one I received the week of his proposal.

"Good. Because I need my only woman to show off everything I've given her. Because I love you and I will always love you," he whispers, my body turning. I hug him tightly and he kisses my hair, his hand setting on the base of neck as he holds me close.

"You've raised the boys so well and I thank you for that," he whispers, kissing my temple.

"You helped me," I smile, my fingers unbuttoning his dress shirt.

"But you taught them their behavior skills and they're so smart. They would be idiots if I raised them," he smiles, my lips releasing a laugh as I shake my head.

"They have your humor and for that, I'm thankful," I grin, leaning up and kissing his lips.

Dylan's POV

I put my glasses on as I get ready for class, not wanting to deal with contacts today. My practice ran until midnight last night and I'm exhausted, between running and homework.