Part 8

I follow the address Harry texted me, my eyes flickering over the sign of his gym. When I walk in, I sign into the gym and walk into the training room. I look around before spotting Harry, his muscles flexing as he hits Tom's hands. The sweat drips down Harry's body, my feet walking towards them.

My body sits on the bench and I watch Harry, his body something I find extremely hot. Why he would go for someone like me? I don't know, but I can't help but look at him.

Tom winks at me and I wave, clearly not wanting to interrupt their session.

"Harry, I don't think you're working hard enough," Tom says, my eyes looking up at the two of them.

"Do you have motivation?" Harry suggests, Tom clearly forcing himself not to look at me.

As soon as my name leaves Tom's lips, Harry tenses. Curiosity takes over my mind and I watch the interaction.

"What would happen if she didn't show up to class one day? She's not at her dorm and you don't know where she is?"

"The fuck you getting at?" Harry grits, my eyebrows furrowing together.

"You aren't there for her and she needs you. What would you do for her?" Tom pushes, Harry's fist soon pressed into his palm. To amount of rage inflicted in his actions leaves me in awe, shocked at the reaction.

"Where is she?!" Tom yells, Harry's fists pounding into Tom's palms. Lucky for Tom, the pads on his hands are thick.

"Push it Harry. Your next fight is going to be hell," Tom states, Harry's punches pulsing through the pads.

Harry stops after a few more minutes, grabbing a towel from the side. He wipes his face and I sit stunned at his response, the action inflicted upon Tom's hands something he'd do if I were in danger. He'd protect me.

"Elle, you came," Harry says, stalking over to me. "How long have you been here?"

Tom smiles at the two of us. "Long enough."

Harry keeps looking down at me, panting heavily. "You heard and saw that, huh?"

I nod and he wipes his face, leaning down and kissing my cheek lightly. "You've become good motivation," he grins. I blush, not knowing the feeling I'm feeling.

"Let me shower quickly and we'll get something to eat, okay?" he asks, my head nodding. My cheek is kissed again and he walks away, Tom coming to sit beside me.

"I've been told to keep an eye on you whenever he's not in the training room or during a fight," he explains, my lips curving.

"I like him," I tell him, his lips curving.

"I'm glad. He's been angry ever since we met and he meets you and his demeanor completely changes. I've never seen him so happy before."

I find my cheeks flushing again, his blonde hair pushed back by his hand. The door slams open and a huge man walks in, his black hair shaved and beard scruff on his cheeks.

"Tom, long time, no see," he says, taking a glance at me.

"Justin, you can't contact opponents a day before the fight," Tom warns, the man staring at me.

"Well, I don't mind seeing this little beauty," he says, my lips pressing together.

Tom stands in front of me and the man clearly gets angered. I haven't done anything wrong.

"She yours?" he asks Tom, Tom shaking his head.

"So you don't mind if I have a go?" he reaches to me, my hand swatting his hand away.