Part 20

Falling back on the bed, Harry braces himself on top of me. His lips press back to mine after we smile, his hands grab mine and set them beside my head.

"You want me to light some candles. It's dark and I-I kind of want to see you," he whispers, my head nodding. He gets up and I sit up with him, his fingers striking a match and lighting the room with candles. He smiles down at me and kisses my forehead, my hands grabbing his.

"What do you want to do?" he asks, my eyes looking up at him.

"The one where we don't do it...but it feels like it?" I ask, not wanting to say 'dry sex'.

He nods and leans down, making me fall back. Our lips meet again and I close my eyes, his hands grabbing mine.

"I'm going to take your shorts off," he whispers, my head nodding. He kisses me while doing so, my heart beating wildly.

He lets go of me and pushes his shorts down, his boxers clinging to his waist tightly. I look up at him and he brings his forehead to rest on mine.

"You okay?" he asks, my head nodding.

"Fine," I smile, his head nodding. He splays kisses to my lips, moving his hands to my waist.

"I'm taking this off, okay?" he whispers, my lips parting. With nothing under the tank, I'm slightly nervous.

"Okay," I breathe, his fingers moving under the shirt. It's slowly removed and Harry looks at me before meeting my eyes.

"Elle," he gasps, my arm covering myself up. I'm so scared.

Harry presses his lips to my face, allowing me to keep myself covered. It's reassuring to know he doesn't need to see me, but I want to calm down. I'm nervous and tense.

"Shh, shh, look at me. It's alright," he whispers, kissing my lips lightly.

Once my eyes meet his, he smiles and rubs his nose with mine. I'm surrounded by his huge body, my arm crossed over my chest.

"You have the most beautiful body I've ever seen, and I mean that. You're natural and I love it," he whispers, eyes gleaming with sincerity.

"Come here," he whispers, moving me into his arms and laying me on the pillows.

"Everything right now is about you. Alright?" he whispers, my head nodding.

"This is between us. Don't think about anyone else. Let me make you feel good," he whispers, my lips kissed by his.

I slowly move my arm back, his lips touching my forehead. He shifts his hands to hold my chest, my breathing soon erratic. I've never done this before and I don't know how to react.

"It's okay. Relax," he soothes, kissing around my face before he lets go of me. He moves his hot kisses to my neck, my hand grabbing his. He quickly complies, allowing me to hold his.

As soon as his lips wrap around my nipple, my lips release a quiet gasp. It's a mixture of discomfort, yet pleasuring. As he continues to kiss my breast, he tugs my light nub with his teeth and I feel pleasure tingle through me. His other hand massages my other breast and I set my hand in his hair. He switches his mouth to my right breast, my lips puffed out at the feeling. I had never realized how good this felt.

"Elle," Harry whispers, my eyes hooded as I look up at him.

"How was it?" he asks, my head nodding.

"Good," I breathe, grabbing his cheeks and pulling him down. He smiles before kissing me, moving my lips with his. His hands reach to my thighs and I begin to panic, his head shaking.