Part 10

The amount of men around me right now is nerve-wracking, their instruction to not let me out of their sight clear from Harry. He was reluctant to let me go, his hand holding mine until the very end.

Testosterone is filled in the air as the two men come onto the ring, Harry's strong build standing with tense muscles. The bell rings and cheering starts, Tom standing behind me as he yells at Harry how to move.

Harry suffers a hit to the face, his face moving to the side by the force. I gasp, sucking in air but he regains his balance.

"He's searching for his weak spot," Tom whispers, my head nodding.

Harry's fists press into Justin's stomach, the man leaning at an angle where Harry easily pounds his fist into his cheek. Justin stumbles, his lips starting to move as he tells Harry something. Harry shakes his head, leaving Justin the opportunity to hit Harry's cheek. My eyes close and Tom rubs my back, telling me he's fine.

"He found it," Tom gasps, my eyes opening to see Harry hitting Justin in his side. The action causes Justin to flinch, Harry repeatedly hitting him. Justin's hits to Harry's face weaken as Justin falls.

The bell rings and Harry comes to the corner, my feet rushing to him. His next round begins in two minutes and one of his trainers is squirting water into his mouth.

"One more round," the man says, my feet reaching Harry. His eyes meet mine and I grab the base of his neck, kissing him quickly. From the look on his face after, I gave him something to motivate him. Tom takes me back and the next bell rings, Harry getting up and Justin quickly punching him.

"Harry!" I yell, his body stumbling back. He shakes it off and wipes the blood from his nose, hitting Justin in his weak spot. Justin mutters something, causing Harry to frown. He grits something and hits Justin's cheek, the two sparing punches between each other before Harry knocks Justin down. The bell rings and Harry's arm is lifted before he is rushed into his training room.

Tom rushes me there and I walk in, shutting the door and locking it. Harry looks up from the bench and he tells the man to leave, his trainer frowning before walking out.

"Come here," he says, his hand motioning for me to come closer.

My fingers grab his and I'm tugged closer to him, his sweaty body not registering with me at all. My hand grabs the icepack and I set it on his cheek, his lips parting to reveal his smile. At least I know he has his teeth.

"I'm all good, Elle," he whispers, my hand running a towel beneath his nose and over his eye.

"You're bleeding," I retaliate, a chuckle heard.

"Yes, but I won and I feel fine," he says, my lips releasing a sigh.

My arms wrap around his neck, hugging him to me tightly. He stands and holds me close to him, my eyes closing as I hold him tightly. His lips kiss my hair and he doesn't let me go, my hand still awkwardly holding the icepack to his cheek.

"Will you stay with me?" I ask, his eyes meeting mine.

"Of course."

I smile and he kisses my cheek, moving the icepack into his hand as he walks to his locker.

"Let me change and I'll be right with you," he winks, my lips curving as he walks away to the showers. I sit on the bench as I wait for him, his body appearing a few minutes later. He smiles and grabs my hand, the two of us walking out the back door. We get onto his motorcycle and he drives to my dorm, parking in the parking lot.

"Do you mind if I have a shower?" he asks, my head shaking. I unlock my dorm and we walk in, his body standing beside mine. I take him into the bathroom and start the shower for him, his eyes watching me the whole time. He kisses my cheek before I walk out, closing the door behind him.