4.

"in the name of Eywa, protect and heal the wound of the unknown, for she has saved a precious life" i heard the voice right above my head speak

i slowly regained my consciousness as some gasps were heard.

i also heard the earpiece speak.

"i'm headed for your direction, why are you in with the Na'vi crowds?" norm spoke.

i heard some unknown voices behind Norms comment.

i was too slow to realise it was even Norm.

i felt the gentle patting of my wound.

"Eywa..Eywa" i whispered as the person above me quickly turned me over.

"shit" i said, closing my eyes in pain.

"SHE IS WELL" Tsutey spoke as he looked back at my weakened eyes.

the crowd sat around, holding hands as they moved side to side.

singing was heard from every direction, but it had taken a while for me to fully gain consciousness.

(norms pov)

"what?" jake said behind me as he spoke to spider.

"yeah didn't you hear?" he said into his mask.

"no?"

"guys!" i said as i stopped and turned around to face the Sully family.

"we need to focus, we need to find her" i said.

i turned back around and leaped into the next ledge, seeing the crowd now gesture and sing.

my tracking device said she was in the middle of that crowd, but i refused to believe that someone who had been half sky and half forest would be accepted by such an anonymous island.

"COME ON!" i said as i picked up the pace and started to swing from vine to vine.

i looked back and saw the sullys surprisingly keep up.

the sullys had came to to me at the lab shortly after they heard a massive bang.

they only ever came during an attack because they were lab created obviously. we needed to keep them for studies.

not studies on them, but for more scientific research.

they listened to me send the message to Rektiyah, surprised at how her voice changed.

more woman like, more developed, i told them it was puberty, sarcastically.

we ran through to the crowd.

"excuse me!" i said as i met with Tsutey.

"Sir" i said formally as me and all the sullys bowed down.

i heard some whispering. i looked to see most navis looking at spider and whisper stuff into eachothers ears as they judged him.

i turned to spider, who was minding his business but clearly somewhat uncomfortable.

"Sully" jake said as he bought a smile to Tsuteys face.

"Sully, Jake, how are you?" the leader said.

"Sir, i am well" he said, looking my way now.

"Makto, we need rektiyah, my daughter" i said, trying to convince him to give her to me.

"ah your daughter!?" he asked, handing her limp body to me.

"she saved my Na'vi, my pregnant wife."

"EYWA" the crowd said as i nodded in happiness.

he handed me Rektiyah. i frowned at her unconscious body, slightly upset.

"May Eywa heal her" Tsutey said.

"yes sir, we have to go, thank you for your efforts and care" i said as i bowed down to Tsutey, nodded at the sullys and left to the edge of the island.

her eyes slowly closed again.

i struggled with her limp body and threw her across my shoulder gently as i held onto her calves.

we walked through the naked forests with the sullys as spider admired the girls differentiation.

"she's... different" Lo'ak spoke as Neytiri budged him.

"do not speak!" she snapped. "Rey is a defensor of the Na'vi" she said.

i forgot we used to call Rektiyah Rey, it was a while ago anyways.

"i'll take her on my Ikran" i said.

"Okay we'll head to the lab with you as well" jake said.

"don't bother man, you and your family go to a safe place, i'll manage with Rektiyah"

"You sure?"

"yes brother, don't worry, you guys stay safe alright?" i said as jake nodded and the whole family headed for their home.

Neteyam didn't speak a word, he was too shocked to see Rektiyah become one of them. Kiri and Tuk stayed silent as Tuk slept on Kiris back.

I flew my ikran, Tallu, into the motherland of Eywa and got Rektiyah into the lab.

i placed her mask on her as quick as possible and placed her on the bed.

all sorts of medical equipment came to mind, but i first needed to bring her consciousness about.

i placed the mask on her mouth and started to give her all sorts of things.

i put an ice pack to her head as he had been very hot, and i placed a pillow under her legs to bring blood flow to the brain.

i waited patiently.

her eyes flustered open suddenly, pupils twice the size of its usual circumference and her eyes scanning her area in a panic.

"you're safe.." i said quietly as she quickly calmed down.

"breathe.." i said gently as she immediately calmed down.

"good.."

(rektiyahs pov)

my vision slowly got clearer as i breathed into the mask.

the way norm acted now wasn't normal at all.

"listen, you will need to turn around and face your back to me in a bit, when your fully conscious"

"ho do i kn-"

"when you are able to form sentences properly is when your fully conscious" he spoke with a laugh as i just rested my eyes.

"you alright?"

"mhm" i said.

"okay, talk to me so i know when you are fully conscious."

i talked with him for a while, it took some time before i could form sentences properly, and when i did, he flipped me around gently.

"this may hurt" he said as he did his things and some stuff on my back stung.

i'm assuming he put some sort of sterilising stuff on my back to get rid of bacteria and prevent infection.

"fuck" i whispered to myself as i felt my wound slowly throb and beat heavily.

"you know..i don't feel so good.." i said as i lost consciousness again.