16.

halfway through my journey and i found myself still sobbing on the way back to Eywa.

i was leading Kawasi though, it had been his first time so far away from the i inhabited island of his.

i was scared; terrified- that when i come back, spider would hate me for eternity, and the Na'vi wouldn't accept me for finding a new creature, and not sticking to Kata.

i smiled at the thought of Kata, i could her her heartbeat, mighty heartbeat.

i haven't had enough time for that, though, all my thoughts could focus on at that precise moment was the bow that had been broken.

i cried even more, tightening my grip into Kawasi as he hummed.

the islands had been passing by for ages, and it had been getting dark.

i knew i was close when i could see the glowing island of eywa.

my eyes couldn't leave the sight.

my puffy eyes and red face now focused on the island, leaving me with a weak smile.

Kawasi had, surprisingly, managed to fly all the way, despite it being his first time travelling so far.

we got closer and closer, and it hit me.

no one would even recognise me. i would be a threat.

(spiders pov)

we were all gathered around Eywa, as Tsutey, the leader of the Omatikaya clan, observed the crowds that had already started to gather more and more.

Neytiri, who had sat next to me, was already crying, keeping her eyes down as tears would fall every other second.

kiri, who was next to me, was also unhappy, holding Tuk on her lap as Tuk was blindly confused at the ceremony was even about.

Loak and Neteyam were already covering themselves from the public, crying into their hands as jake only comforted them.

soon after observing my surroundings, Tsutey spoke into the crowd in front of Eywa.

"WE HAVE GATHERED-" he spoke, already gulping, "FOR THE HOPE OF REKTIYAH" he spoke.

the name had already brought so many memories of me just seeing her, just admiring her beauty.

i really hope she's okay. 

The spirits of Eywa gathered, flying in the air and landing around the Na'vi, on our knees and shoulders.

i was starstruck, but didn't move.

"FOR EACH SPIRIT LANDING ON US, WE WILL ASK FOR HELP" tsutey spoke.

silence fell in the crowd, as sobs could only be heard from Neytiri.

"NEYTIRI.." tsutey spoke as she looked up.

she stood up, walking through the crowd as i looked at jake, confused.

jake shrugged his shoulders as the Sully family has now looked up, despite having puffy, red eyes.

"Good evening, Omatikaya.." she spoke formally.

she wiped her tears, "i am neytiri..." she spoke.

she begun talking about rektiyah, and how her kids grew up with her...

"rektiyah grew up with my children, neteyam and Loak... as well as Kiri" she spoke as i looked at the siblings.

"but she never got the chance to meet Tuktirey.." she spoke, "my youngest child"

"that is because we stopped being such good friends with.. rektiyah" neytiri said as her eyes started to water.

"and when we were distancing, something we had never even known of..." she said, turning around as she faced from the crowd, taking a deep breath.

tsutey, who was standing behind her, comforted her.

she ended up eventually turning around as we all watched.

"they were testing Na'vi DNA on her.." neytiri spoke as gasps emerged from the crowd.

"the sky people did that to her.." she said in a more accusing tone.

"which is why she looks half sky and half na'vi" she said, now completely bursting into tears.

"For Eywa... i want us all to treat her like one of us.. please" she said, completely breaking down on the last words as the crowd started to cheer and clap.

tsutey hugged her strongly as we all clapped.

however, the spirits of Eywa had slowly started flying off of our knees and shoulders.

"BE STILL" tsutey said as he let go of neytiri.

neytiri was observing too, her eyes widening at the view.

the spirits all went down the forest, through the same trees and path.

the Na'vi looked around, confused.

suddenly, the Navis that were closer to the trees where the spirits went to, had stood up and already charged up their bows and arrows.

i looked, concerned at what was happening.

"COME" kiri spoke as she tugged on my arm.

i looked her way and, as i did, the whole Sully family gasped...as well as the crowd.

i swung my way in the direction where the sullys were looking as i ran backwards, away from the crowd.

"PUT YOUR BOWS DOWN" tsutey instructed the crowd as they obeyed, slowly retrieving.

slowly, a large, dark figure had quietly walked through the trees.

my eyes widened, and my breathing speeded up.

the creature was massive, with convulsing eyes and, what seems to be, six legs.

"RETREIVE..." tsutey shouted, "SLOWLY" he emphasised as the crowd did so.

the animal slowly approached.

no one knew what it was, but the spirit of eywa had covered the surface of it.

everyone's pupils widened as a figure, fully covered in the spirit of Eywa, walked slowly alongside the unknown creature.

"WHO ARE YOU" tsutey shouted as the spirit of Eywa remained on the unknown figure, walking slowly.

what was weird was that, the figure was around my height... slightly shorter though.

there was no way this was a na'vi; this was an intruder.

a sky person-

"is that rektiyah?" jake whipseeed as i looked at him, narrowing his eyes as i followed his, looking back at... REKTIYAH?

the spirits of eywa had flown off of the surface of the figure.

the figure wasn't Rektiyah.. it was.... it was rektiyah, but covered in scars.

i looked at her eyes and immediately familiarised them, all those times where i held eye contact with her had come back, and i blushed.

it was her.

neytiri covered her mouth.

"everyone.. back to your seats" tsutey said as the girl had started petting the unknown creature.

shortly afterwards, the creature flew off, hiding its six legs into its stomach and revealing probably... the biggest wings i have ever witnessed on pandora.