22.

he laughed, turning away from his lab research and now facing me and jake, who was holding onto me tightly.

"long time no see eh?" he said, pushing himself out of the chair and walking up to me.

i didn't do anything but blankly stare into his eyes, trying to intimidate him.

"they're onto you- aren't they?" norm asked as his smile slowly went away, but still stayed.

"they were onto me" i said.

"were?"

"rektiyah-" jake tried to stop me.

"what?" i answered jake back quickly.

"just- stay quiet" he spoke.

"or what?"

"or there will be consequences to your actions-" jake replied quickly.

"thought you would've.. learnt already-" norm said.

"what?-"

"oh you know.. when you told the sullys i supposedly tested bullshit on you and now they've completely finished you- with your scars" norm said, pointing on my scars.

"oh i wish i could tell you what i want to say" i told him as his eyes narrowed.

jake punched my arm as i tried to suppress the pain from my cuts. he was clearly telling me to shut up.

"just give me the bullshit i need-" jake said to norm, trying to quickly change the subject.

"i can't anymore- i'm with quaritch" norm said.

i scoffed.

"bullshit" i said.

"how would you know who i'm siding with-"

"because of my childhood you fucked up-" i was ready to trauma dump on norm until jake motioned me to get out.

i sighed, looking at his arm which was pointing towards the exit.

i sighed again, now walking towards the exit.

"quaritch is dead" i murmured, pressing the button so the double door opens.

i pressed the button again, but the door failed to open.

"what did you say?" norm asked, as i turned to see jake looking at me i'm a worried yet angry way, whilst norm looked invested in what i had just said. 

i fucked up.

"so behind, norm" i said.

"he's dead motherfucker" i emphasised as his eyes narrowed down, his fists tightening.

i smiled at his angry gait, "you sky fuckers aren't shit on me" i added.

i looked over to jake,  giving him a reassuring look as he looked at me, confused.

and at that moment, i saw spider outside the window of the lab, clearly worried.

jake looked out of the window and only gave a thumbs up.

norm had jake in a headlock, with a gun to his head.

it all happened so quickly, i couldn't even process the fact that jake was so close to death at that moment.

"stay back" norm said, pointing the gun at his head as i stayed against the door.

"it's you or him" norm said.

i didn't even know where he got his gun from, it's like he pulled it out from his pocket so suddenly.

"rektiyah- don't even consider it" jake said, as he was held in a headlock 3 metres from me.