13.

(can get graphic
good luck)

"FUCK" i shouted as the aircraft crashed into my chest, almost demolishing my lungs.

i screamed in pain as Kawasi managed to save me by wacking the broken aircraft off of the island.

i screamed in pain as i fell to my feet, losing almost all of my energy.

the battle had just started, what did the sky people want from me?

the fact that i admitted i was abused.. only led them to abuse me more.

another aircraft, much smaller, but faster, charged at me.

i grabbed onto the the tree next to me and swung myself across the small forest to my tree den where i kept my sharpened arrows.

i grabbed onto the bow Neytiri gave me at a young age.

it meant the world to me, and i kept it on my back as i grew up.

i had no time though, i felt the island shake as the aircraft landed onto the island.

i left my den, crouching down to blend in with the bushes around me as i heard many walk-in talkies communicating.

there was more sky people than i thought.

i edged around the corner of the tree, making a noise to grab their attention.

the walkie talkies immediately stopped, as i smiled.

i peaked over the edge of the tree, already aiming at an opponents groin.

i let go of the bow and hid quickly.

i must say, the last thing i heard after that was a blood curdling scream coming from the man.

i smiled at the thought of the pain he must've experienced, at least it reassured me that my arrows were sharp.

i leaned over the other edge, batting an eye at someone who had already aimed at me, started shooting

"fuck" i said quietly.

i heard the footsteps of the one man approaching.

i took a strategic step by moving to another tree log close enough for the guy to not notice.

once he stepped close to the tree i was just hiding by, i ran up behind him and strangled him with my bow and arrow.

he choked to death quietly as i stuffed his mouth with leaves from the floor.

i stepped harshly on his neck as his mouth exerted a bloody soup with leaves.

i smiled at my view, and continued on my mass murder.

Kawasi quickly ran to me, pulling me on his back as i trusted him enough to do his thing.

he was a very smart creature after all.

he flew in the air and landed on the aircraft in the other side of the island, shaking up the whole island as all men lost their balance.

this was the perfect chance for me to shoot them.

i grabbed my arrows and pulled them back on my bow, releasing almost every 5 seconds, killing everyone like a machine gun.

i stayed on the aircraft in case any men were hiding.

my arrow was facing the aircraft door, and after some time, i heard a voice.

"until next time, when your DEAD" a voice in my earpiece emphasised.

"kay quaritch" i replied, unbothered with some kissing noises at the end to rage him even more.

the sky people had nothing on me, especially after this battle.

quaritch hadn't been here. his microphone was too good for something that would be attached to your shirt during battle.

i released the arrow and jumped down to the door of the aircraft.

i still was cautious, obviously.

i explored the aircraft and took out some valuables onto the massive rock on the island, before telling Kawasi to swing the aircraft of with his tail.

he did exactly as i said, and got rid of the aircraft completely, later feasting on the dead bodies of the men.

"well deserved.." i said to him as his ears went down  and back up.

it was his way of telling me he was listening or thanking.

the aircraft left a huge hole in the ground, and i had taken our valuables such as a necklace laying around on one of the desks.

i smiled at the necklace, putting it around my bloody neck.

but i had left a massive imprint on my chest, of the aircraft.

the aircraft was hot when it smashed into my body, so now i was left with burns i was sure wouldn't ever go away but turn into permanent marks.

i went straight to my lake, to cool off.

to wash myself off of the blood.

And once i got rid of all the excess blood laying around my skin, i have noticed i received more scars than i thought.

one on my calf, stretching over the whole of it, a scar on my neck, as if i looked like i was strangled; and multiple other small cuts, that had appeared on my elbows, knees and face.

i was in eradicate pain when cleaning myself off in the water, praying to Eywa my scars will heal.

Praying to Eywa that i will be recognised when i come back to her land, and that i will be known for my actions...

for now, i needed time to myself.

(3 weeks later)

three weeks since the first "invasion" i would call it.. and my burns were still visible.

all that was left of my scars were deep dens of wound red skin, that would stick with me forever.

but Eywa did her job, fighting for my healing as i had no complications at all.

but there was only one complication to my day.

on a random day, i couldn't keep count of, i heard her heartbeat.

i heard her.. mighty heartbeat.

of Kata.

wherever she was, i heard HER.

ringing in my ears was uncommon, but when it did happen, i knew it was Kata communicating with me..

(spiders pov)

another three weeks, with absolutely nothing from rektiyah.

no one knew or had any trace of her.

and we suspected one more leaf maybe, but she didn't send one.

or maybe she did, but it wasnt delivered to us on time, or something..

either way, today was a new day.

it was different however, after Tsuteys accouncement yesterday, people were really mourning rektiyahs didsapearance although she was seen as an outcast.

Tsutey emphasised...

she left for the safety of the Na'vi.
to keep us safe.. she put herself in danger.
even though she was an "outcast" she still
reacted in a way where she wasn't one, and she had made her decision to save us.
someone we see as an outcast, sees us as family.
it is unfair.
in the heart of Eywa, we pray she is doing well wherever she is.