Chapter 1

Introducing blonde Dove Cameron as Peri (Periwinkle)

Peri

"James, I swear on the Pixie Tree that she's driving me insane! How can you stand her?" I ask him while rolling my eyes.
"Did she really make me fly all the way from Neverland just so she can have a Yellowberries again?" I ask while I cross my arms and sigh, obviously exaggerating.

I love Tinkerbell with all my heart, but she's been making me fly all the way here, just so I can bring her fruits that don't grow in this realm. I'm really exhausted from all the weekly roadtrips. I would give my life for her, of course, and I would fly all over the world to know her safe and well, but there's also another detail that greatly adds to my frustrations and misery: her and James so in love and expecting their first baby, makes my heart break every time I come here. I'm not envious of her, not in a way to wish her harm. I'm beyond happy that her and James found each other! I just remember every time that i've been waiting for 43 years and my soulmate hasn't been born yet. I'm just losing hope! Why can't the Pixie tree create him already? Have I not yearned for him enough?

"Stop being such a drama queen, Per'Per! You can always just stay for a couple of weeks. I know you miss her, and I really don't think she loves those berries that much! She just misses you, but she doesn't tell you because she doesn't want to see you suffer." James tells me, and my heart clenches in my chest. I miss her like crazy too! I've been so caught up in my head that I didn't see the obvious. I've never even heard Tink say she loves them.

"You're probably right... Maybe I'll stay for 1 week!" I tell him, and he smiles.

"She's going to love it!" He says with pure joy. He really isn't the Captain we've all feared for so many years anymore. Who would've known?

"How long until she gives birth?" I ask her and he chuckles at my question.

"Another 3 months or so." He says and I smile. How many pixies can say they are aunts? Real aunts? Zero! I smile to myself at the thought. And how many Pixies can say they gave birth to a baby? Also zero! Me and Tink are really something else!

"What's that smile?" Tink asks, while entering the living room.

"Is it just me or is she huge? Are you sure she's not going to pop right now?" I ask just to tease Tinkerbell.

"According to my calculations, she should still be like this for another 3 months." He says and winks at me, understanding that I'm messing with Tink.

"Could you please stop talking about being as if I'm not in the room? When did you two become the jokesters?" She asks with her hands resting on her hips.

"Was there any great news that I had to hear about or is it a secret?" She asks us and I smile warmly.

"I was just telling James that I'll be staying here for the next week or so. I just don't want to go back to Neverland right now. Also I'm tired of picking those fruits. My fingers are sliced with cuts!" I say and see her beaming with joy.

"Won't the heat somewhere affect you? Are you planning on staying here and be human?" Tinkerbell asks me.

"Well I can't just stay here and fly around in my pixie form can I? And besides, being in human form does help me cope with the heat better. It's still uncomfortable, but I won't die from overexposure. Who would have known?" I tell her and raise my shoulders.

"I'm pretty sure nobody will notice a small shiny dot moving across the sky during the night!" James adds while looking at me.

"You're probably right! They'll probably think I'm a firefly! Humans are so limited in their imagination!" I say with a smug smile on my face.