Chapter 16

Peri

"Are you sure you're alright?" I ask Tinkerbell for the millionth time before I go.

"Yes, Peri! I have James at home with me. We're more than capable of taking care of little Thomas!" She tells me, and I frown. I find my life has become very different ever since Tinkerbell had her baby. I find it more difficult to leave her and the baby at home. I'm very attached to Thomas, but I also love Terry to pieces, not to mention me being in love with his dad. My life in Neverland seems as if it was a dream. I don't even miss it anymore. And since I haven't shifted in almost a month, the heat doesn't seem so unbearable anymore.

"Go! Don't worry about us!" She tells me, and I take Thomas's little hand and kiss it.

"Bye, my little star!" I tell him and feel the same pull in my heart. Nothing bad is going to happen to them, Peri! Stop overthinking!

I walk to Aidan's house and find him cooking pasta, just like every time he has a night shift. As soon as he opens the door, he pulls me into a breathtaking kiss.

"I've missed you!" He says, taking me by surprise.

"You did?" I ask him between kisses. His lips travel to my neck as his hands cup my ass, rubbing my abdomen against the bulge in his pants.

"Oh!" I say and realize where this is going. I get nervous thinking about what we did 3 days ago, but I don't regret my first time with him. I love him! How could I regret anything? My life is perfect right now!

"Aren't you hungry?" I ask him as he peels the strap of my dress off my shoulder, releasing my left breast from the fabric.

"Very!" He says and latches on my nipple, sucking and licking it, making me moan loudly. My insides turn. I crave his touch so badly that my entire body hurts. How is this possible? I was fine before I walked through the door! My stomach grumbles, making him chuckle against my skin.

"I need to feed you first!" He says and places my strap back on my shoulder and takes my hand. After he sits me down at the table, he brings the lasagna plate and places it in front of me. He sits next to me, eating fast. His hand rubs my thigh, making it difficult to concentrate right now. He smiles at me as I manage to eat my second bite.

"You might want to hurry up, little love!" He tells me, and I nod, also whimpering from his fingers that are now rubbing my clit. I take another big bite and chew on it while his fingers move faster and faster. My entire body is overcharged to the point I'm about to cum, but he slows down a little, making me groan with need.

"Eat!" He says again with a smug on his face, and then pulls my panties to the side so he can touch my clit directly. I drop the fork on the table and grab the table cloth while also trying to chew some of his lasagna. He chuckles deeply as he looks into my eyes with pride. His finger circles my clit and then slides inside me, making me moan. He pumps in twice and then removes his hand from between my legs and brings it to his lips, sucking my juices off it. I look at him in awe, feeling so needy that I'm about to cry.

"Still hungry?" He asks with a predatory look in his eyes and brings his hand back between my legs.

"Please!" I tell him and push the plate away.

"Awww... my little love is needy!" He says against my ear and peels the strap from my shoulder, revealing my breast again. He latches onto it and sucks and bites my nipple, making my entire body shudder. I need to come so badly.

"Please, Aidan! I need you!" I beg him and undo his belt with one hand. He looks at me and smiles, still slowly pumping his fingers in and out of me.

"Please!" I tell him, and I also undo his jeans, sneaking my hand inside to feel his screaming erection. He hisses and removes his fingers from inside of me, licking them clean again.

"Take off your panties!" He says, and I immediately comply. When I look up, I see his penis hard and glistening. My mouth instantly waters, but Aidan has different plans.

"Come here!" He says and helps me stand up on my feet while he continues to sit on the chair. He guides me to straddle him and then aligns himself at my center. I slowly lower myself on him, taking him inch by inch while looking into his eyes. He hissed and peels the other strap, too, so that both my breasts are free.

Once I'm fully seated on him, I stop, trying to accommodate to his huge size. I feel so full, and my core is clenching so painfully against him. Damn it, I'm losing my mind! He uses his arms and lifts me up a little and then guides me back down, making me moan and throw my head back. My hands reach for the backrest of the chair, anchoring myself for support, and then I start to ride him by myself while he sucks on my nipple. The sensation is too much and a couple of seconds later I find myself cumming hard on him, panting and shaking. I wrap my hands around his neck while he is still inside of me, and he chuckles.

"Such a greedy little love!" He says and stands up and places me on the table.

"Look at how well we fit together!" He says and looks down at his penis moving inside of me. I lower my gaze and watch hypnotized how he disappears inside of me. I bite my lip and moan as I feel that sensation building again, faster and harder. I grab his wrist, my entire body trembling from all the tension inside.

"Please!" I tell him, and he chuckles again darkly.

"Such a good girl, you are!" He says and starts rubbing my clit while he continues fucking me harder and deeper. The table squeaks underneath us as his movements get sloppier but even more deeper.

"Please!" I beg him again and he groans.

"Eyes on us, little love!" He says and I open my eyes to see how he rubs me and fucks me and that does it for me. I burst into my biggest orgasm yet that somehow gets prolonged when I feel him filling me up. I lay on my back on the table and enjoy his spasms inside of me while he slowly retreats. He inserts two fingers in me and pumps them a couple of times, hissing and licking his lips.

"You have no idea how sexy you look right now, legs open on my kitchen table and dripping with my cum." He says and removes his fingers from inside of me and brings them to my lips. I open my mouth and start sucking on them, circling my tongue around each one of them. When I look at Aidan, he's sporting another raging erection. I smile wickedly as he aligns himself at my entry once more.

"You thought I was done?" He asks me darkly.

"I was praying you weren't!"