Chapter 17

Aidan

I can't believe Terry turns 1 today. It seems like a few seconds ago, I was crying over his crib after I brought him home. It seems like a moment ago, Peri walked into our lives and saved me and my son.

I look at her playing with my son, and I can't put into words the amount of happiness I feel in my heart. I think it's going to explode. She continues tickling him, and he continues to laugh, resonating in the entire living room. James and Tink are here to celebrate with us. They both look at the show Terry and Peri are putting up with a big smile on their faces.

"Who's my little snowflake? Who has the cutest nose on this entire planet?" Peri asks with a funny voice as she continues to tickle him.

"Momma!" His voice is loud and clear and brings silence to the entire room. Perri's hands start shaking immediately. Her lower lips starts trembling as she tries to contain her tears. She picks him up and hugs him, sobbing softly against his little shoulder while I stand frozen in place.

"I'm sorry!" She says, and only then I realize a tear has escaped my eye as well. "I'm so sorry!" She says and sobs a little louder.

"Momma!" Terry says again and I finally find the strength to move. Should I be mad? Because I'm not. She took care of him like a mother. She's even sleeping here for over 2 months. I love her like a madman. She is his mother, in more than one way! I stop next to them and sit down on the couch. She looks at me with panic in her eyes, still shaking.

"I'm so sorry?" She tells me and I smile warmly at her.

"Why are you sorry for? For being his momma?" I ask while drying her cheek with my tumb. She gasps and looks at me with big, surprised eyes.

"I am?" She asks, still sobbing.

"You are his mommy just as much as you are the love of my life!" I tell her and she gasps, more tears gathering in her eyes. I placey hand on her forehead to see if her fever is not spiking up. I know she doesn't do well so many emotions, but she seems fine right now.

"I love you so much!" She says, making my heart stop for a second. I've been waiting to hear those words from that pretty little mouth of hers.

"I love you even more!" I tell her and capture her lips in a kiss. My dick stretches against my jeans and I groan softly.

"Hmm hmm!" James's voice brings us both to the real world. I quickly push down my erection and stop kissing her. She looks at me with her pouty lips and red cheeks, and I silently curse that we're not alone.

"Don't mean to cockblock you, but I was told there was gonna be cake!" He says and we all laugh at his words.

Perri places Terry on my lap, giving me a "cover that boner" smile and then stands up and goes to the fridge. She takes the cake out and places it on the table. Then she pours James some rum and Coke.

"Wants some as well?" She asks looking at me.

"Sure!" I answer her as I kiss Terry's chubby cheek. I pick him up in my arms and walk towards the counter. James lights up the candle and everybody starts singing.

Terry looks at everyone giggling. He doesn't understand what's happening but he loves to listen to people singing, especially Perri. She claps his small hands and tosses his chubby feet and we all smile.

"Make a wish, little snowflake!" Peri says as she lifts the cake and brings it in front of Terri. He sneezes in that exact moment and blows the candle. We all burst into laughter and shake our heads.

"I hope you don't mind some baby snot on your cake, James!" I tell him and he raises his shoulders.

"It's still cake, man!" He says and continues laughing softly.

We all end up eating the cake anyway, Terry making a complete mess of his. James and Tink quickly go back home and Perri takes Terry upstairs for a bath while I load the dishwasher.

When I go upstairs, I find Peri gently caressing Terry while he's asleep. She slowly stands up and tiptoes out of the room, giving me a silent kiss while closing the door to his bedroom.

"I need to shower!" She says and points to her wet dress that is sticking to her breasts. I instantly get hard again and grab her ass while kissing her even deeper. I push her against the wall and pull her panties to the side while I continue kissing her.

"Oh!" She says when she realizes what's happening.

"Be a good girl and don't make any noises!" I tell her while I slide a finger inside her. How is she already so wet? She looks at me with sultry eyes, biting her lip, while I fuck her with my fingers.

"Stop torturing me!" She moans as her eyes roll in her head. I lift her leg on my hip and enter her in one push. She covers her mouth with her hand and circles her other hand around my neck for support. I pull her straps down to reveal her breasts and I start pumping into her. She gasps and moans softly while I continue fucking her against the wall. Her legs start shaking and I know she is close.

"You need to come, baby!" I tell her while I pinch her clit. She moans a little louder and immediately covers her mouth again.

"Fuck!" She moans against her palm.

I pick up the pace and continue to circle her clit. She holds her breath and her eyes roll in her head while she finally lets go and cums hard, milking me, urging me to cum as well. I coat her insides and burry my face in her hair, gasping for air. She lets go of my neck and lowers her leg to the ground. I let her go and see her lazy smile.

"Thank you!" She says, and I smile proudly. She gives me a small peck on the lips and then walks towards our bedroom, with my cum dripping down her legs and now I'm hard again.

"This is going to be a long night!"