Chapter 14

Peri

His words make me stop breathing. My entire body lit up even more when he said them. I remember to take a deep breath as I continue to stroke him. I look into his eyes as I slowly point him towards my lips. I rub it against my lips and Aidan moans softly. He likes it! I open my mouth and swirl my tongue against the head.

"Shit, little love!" He says and continues to look at me with pleading eyes. Does he want me to continue?

I swirl my tongue again and allow myself to taste it with my lips. He tastes salty and like something else that I haven't tasted before. I continue to stroke him, while I open my mouth and lick him from the top to the base of it and then come back and instinctively wrap my lips around his tip.

"That's it! Suck me dry, little love!" He says and I feel a delicious burn between my legs. He wants me to suck on it? Hmmm...

I apply suction and take him even deeper into my mouth, like an icicle. My hand keeps rubbing the part that I can't fit in my mouth while I continue to play with the rest, licking and sucking until his legs seem to almost give up on him. His hand goes into my hair, guiding my mouth up and down his length, making me gag from time to time, but I love it. I love to see how lost he feels because of me! He looks so vulnerable right now and I'm the one making him feel this way!

"Fuck! So close!" He says and I moan feeling myself drip between my legs. I feel him starting to pulsate against my lips and then he suddenly pushes me away and releases a white sticky liquid on my chest. Is this what semen looks like?

He helps me stand up and then crashes his lips against mine, making me squeal in surprise. His hands reach for my breasts and start massaging them, smearing his semen all over them. He pushes me in the shower and turns on the water, switching it to cold and I moan in pleasure. He stops and looks at me, at my breast as the water falls down and cleans up the last of his drops.

"You have no idea how badly I want to sink inside you right now!" He says and I swallow another invisible lump in my throat. My body starts shaking with anticipation. Is he going to do it now? His fingers start circling my clit and my legs almost give up on me. He smiles and get down on his knees. He raises my left leg on his shoulder and then his tongue starts exploring my folds, circling my clit and playing against my entrance. I let out a shaky moan and feel his fingers digging deeper into my flesh.

"You'll have to be quiet, little love! Don't want our guests knowing what I'm doing to you right now!" He says with a wicked smile on his lips and then resumes his sweet torture on my clit. My body keeps charging with this internal tension. I feel like I'm about to explode into million pieces and when he sucks on my clit and bites it softly, I do just that. My legs give up and I drop on my knees into Aidan's welcoming arms.

"That was..." i try to find a word for it but I fail miserably. He chuckles and kisses my temple.

"I know! It was the same for me." He says and kisses it again. Then he leans his head against the cold tile and continues to hold me whhile the cold water keeps pouring down our bodies.

"You should probably get out! You'll catch a cold!" I tell him and he smiles.

"And you won't?" He asks while raising his eyebrow.

"You know I won't! Go! Get yourself dry!" I tell him and he lick his lips and pulls me into another one of those breathtaking kisses. His finger circles my clit again and I groan against his lips. He continues to kiss me and I continue to move against his hand, allowing him to slide a finger inside of me.

"Mmmm..." I moan against his lips as he moves his finger in and out of me, making me feel my body charging again. And then, he stops and stands up.

"What are you doing?" I ask him frustrated.

"I'll be waiting for you!" He says and my eyes lock on his massive erection. He gives me a wicked smile again and then steps out of the shower. I hear the door closing and turn the shower to the coldest water, allowing myself 5 minutes to cool down. It has gotten better in these last 2 weeks since I haven't changed into a Pixie for almost a month now.

I turn off the faucet and take a towel to dry my hair. I think about what me and Aidan just did in here and my clit pulsates with need again. My entire body hurts with the need to release myself again. I remember his tongue around my clit and almost moan loudly. I need more! So much more!

I walk out of the bathroom all naked, with just the towel wrapped around my head and find Aidan sitting on one side of the bed. He hasn't gotten dressed yet and that makes me all hot again.

Does this mean he also wants more?