Chapter 30

Ray

I look at her sleeping next to me, and I can't understand how having her here, in my arms, can feel so painful but so over the moon with happiness at the same time. Maybe I've been reading too many romance books. It's a stupid thing, I know! Peri told me to read them so I can learn about love, but what I feel towards her makes any romance book seem like a boring story. Maybe it's the date we had tonight, maybe it's the bond!

I simply can't get enough of her smile or her small tantrums when she doesn't manage to do something from the first try or the way her lips move when she sleeps. I just want her to be close to me all the time because it makes me happy. It also makes me incredibly horny, as I am reminded right now by my raging boner. It's been one week since our shower episode, and I feel like a walking time bomb. Every time she gives me a kiss, I have to struggle to contain myself. My entire body hurts right now because of how hard I am.

Peri turns in her sleep, facing me and placing her leg and arm on top of me, embracing me in her sleep. The problem is that now we're face to face and her pussy is so close to my boner. I can feel the heat of her body and it's driving me insane. Just one touch... maybe she won't wake up! Just a soft touch... I slowly move my hand down her hip and slide it forward towards her panties. I gently run my fingers in her clit and she moves even closer to me. Her lips are now a breath away from a kiss and I can't help myself and touch them with my lips. She opens and mouth and sighs, and then she kisses me. I am taken aback by her actions, but I pull her entire body close to mine and deepen our kiss.

Involuntarily, I start rubbing myself up and down her slit, through her panties, making myself feel like I'm intoxicated. I can't stop! Do I need to stop? Fuck! My mind goes numb as I pull back before I cum, breathing heavily, with my eyes closed. When I open my eyes, I see her looking at me hungrily.

"I..." i try to speak, but I'm so scared right now. What if she's mad at me?

"You need to finish what you've started!" She says, and I frown confused.

"What?" I ask, and she pulls me into a kiss. She gently pushes my head towards her neck, that I kiss and bite softly, earning a delicious moan from her side. I travel lower, to her breasts and peel the nightgown off them. They stand naked in front of me and my mouth waters. I suck on her nipple and she arches underneath me, cursing. She likes this! My hand reaches inside her panties for her clit and I beging stroking it as I continue to suck on her nipple. I'm so hard again that I'm oozing. This is so hot! I decide to go lower and see what happens. I peel down her panties, still in awe of the fact she's letting me do this and place my mouth on her clit. I begin stroking myself while I lick and suckle on her. She cries and curses again, arching her back. Her reactions are so hot that I can barely stop myself from cumming.

"Don't stop! There!" She says as I suck on her clit and lick it inside my suction. Her body starts shaking as she cries with pleasure. I spill myself on the sheets but continue to suck on her clit until she finally pushes me away.

I can't believe she just let me do that! Will she let me penetrate her as well?  I take two fingers and press them inside of her, and she gasps, looking at me with panic in her eyes. I smile and then take out my fingers and lick them. She swallows an invisible lump in her throat but doesn't say anything.

"Good morning, snowflake!" I tell her as I return to her side.

"Good morning, soldier!" She tells me as she looks at my continuous boner.

I smile and lean in to give her a kiss. She smiles back and kisses me gently and sweetly.

"Now that's how I want to wake up every morning!" I tell her and she blushes.

"Don't say such things!" She says in a cute dramatic way.

"Don't say what? That I want to wake up eating your pussy every morning?" I ask her and she turns completely red.

"Ray! Where is this coming from?" She asks me, hiding her face.

"Well, is there anything wrong with that?" I ask her and hear her gasp. I slowly climb between her legs and lean in for a kiss. She lets out a shaky breath but doesn't stop me. I silently pray she doesn't, otherwise I'll probably go insane. I capture her lips in a demanding kiss, while my fingers play with her slit again. She pushes herself towards them and I slide one finger inside her. She gasps but continues to rotate her hips. I stop kissing her and look into her eyes while I curl my finger inside her. She moans loudly and grabs the sheet underneath us. I take my penis and place it at her entry, looking into her eyes. She can stop me at any time, but instead she licks her lips and parts her legs even wider. I begin to slowly slide inside her before she changes her mind.

Today is the best day of the rest of my life!