Chapter 31

Peri

Feeling him slowly enter me felt like my entire body was lighting up with fireworks while my soul felt like I was finally whole. When he moved, waves of pleasure traveled through my body, electricity lighting up my skin.

My heart is beating so loudly, as if his heart should hear mine. There's this wonderful haze that has taken over my mind from the moment I felt him inside of me. It keeps all my thoughts at bay and makes me focus only on him: my perfect Ray!

His slow thrusts continue, and I close my eyes in delight, enjoying the feeling of completeness in my heart. It's so intense that tears pool in my eyes and run down the side of my face. Ray's face is hidden in the crook of my neck, so he can't see me cry like a silly girl. His thrusts become even deeper and I swear I'm seeing stars. I smile and another tear escapes my eye. But these are... happy tears. I'm so happy! The way he fills me up so fully makes me happy. I want to have his babies and live with this man until the day we die.

"It feels so hot inside of you, my little snowflake!" He murmurs while rotating his hips. I see more stars... The tears never stop running down my cheeks as he picks up his pace. I'm almost there!

"Don't stop!" I whisper in his ear and he groans, squeezing the flesh on my hip.

My orgasm crashes over me as a warm wave. It feels like Pixie dust is being sprinkled all over my skin, while the waves of pleasure flood every cell over and over again. I moan loudly as my legs begin to shake and then I feel him spill himself inside of me with a final grunt. He is out of breath as he finally raises his head and looks at me.

"Are you crying?" He asks me worried. "Did I hurt you?" He asks me petrified. I smile and run my fingers down his cheek. Then I pull his face down and kiss him.

"I love you!" I whisper agains his lips and he takes a sharp breath. He looks at me in awe for a few seconds and then smiles warmly.

"I've been waiting to say those words to you from the moment I saw you for the first time!" He says and kisses me sweetly. "I love you so much, Peri! You've made me the happiest man in this world!" He says and I find myself wanting to cry tears of joy.

How do I explain how many things I'm feeling now? My simple mind can't even begin to find words! It's everything I never even dreamed of feeling! It's ecstasy and love! It's despair to have him close! It's knowing I will never be alone ever again! I will forever be loved!

His hips start moving again and I gasp, being pulled out of my thoughts. He looks into my eyes as he moves slowly inside me and I moan softly while scrapping his back with my nails. He hisses and smirks at me as he rotates his hips.

"Will you come for me again? I loved how you contracted around me!" He says and I feel my muscles pulsating again. My orgasm is spiraling towards the surface. He pulls out and lays on his back. I immediately straddle him and sink myself onto him. His hands go straight for my breasts, squeezing them softly. I moan and feel my orgasm building up furiously fast.

"That's it, my love! Make yourself cum!" He says with a hoarseness in his voice. I pick up my pace and stiffen as soon as I reach the edge, but he takes my nipple in his mouth  sucking it hard and that pushes me over. I fall into a mind bending orgasm as my entire body begins to shake. He spills himself inside me again while he continues to suck on my nipple and I have another mini orgasm. I colaps on top of him, staying like that, listening to his heartbeat.

"How will we ever stop?" He asks while he runs his fingers down my spine.

"I understand women get even hornier while being pregnant." I say and chuckle.

"Then let's put a baby in you, because I want more!" He says and I raise my head to look at him. He has a proud smirk on his face and a look in his eyes like he wants to devour me.

"You might have just done that!" I tell him and his smirk grows even wider.

"I just want to be sure!"