Chapter 4: The truth about a baby

***HARRYS POV***

"Im pregnant" my mum giggles.

"You're what?!" i shout as i jump off the couch.

She cant be pregnant?! I don't want another brother or sister! Charlotte was enough!

"Im pregnant Harry" my mum sighs.

"No way?! You can't be?!" i shout as my anger boils up inside of me.

"Yes way" my dad says calmly.

"What does pregnant mean?" Charlotte asked from behind me, still sitting on the couch.

"It means that she is having a baby" i shout not looking at Charlotte.

"A baby? Yay!" Charlotte shouts taking me by surprise. I turn around to look at her in shock.

"Excuss me? Dont tell me that you are happy about this Charlotte?! Do you know what happens when a new baby is brought into the family?!" i shout at her still angry.

"Harry" my mum warns me but i ignore her, still looking at Charlotte who is looking very confused.

"Why what happens when a baby is brought into the family?"

"It means that when the baby is born mum and dad wont have anytime for us. For me and for you! We will be cast a side and all their love and attention will be on the baby!" i shout.

"Harry!" my dad shouts but i still ignore my family.

"What?" Charlotte asks and by the look on her face she doesn't want to believe me.

"Yes im telling the truth. Before you were born i was in the middle of the family, always getting treats and always having a good time but then you, the new baby, came along and i was pushed to the side! It happened to me and it will happen to you!" i shout at her while tears run down my face.

She see's me crying and she looks at our parents looking worried.

"Is it true?" she whispers

"No sweetie its not true. Harry is just being bad" my mum says giving me the death glare.

"Charlotte i know that I'm not nice to you and that i don't act like a big brother but i never have and never will lie to you!" i continue to shout at her.

She looks at me and starts crying. I take one look at her and run.

Run out of the house and towards the only family member that i love at the moment.

Gemma.

When i reach her grave i kneel down and start to cry my eyes out.

At times like this i  really miss my big sister and how she told me that everything will be alright when i was upset.

I sit there for hours and tell her everything that i am feeling at the moment.

I just want to run away and leave everything behind.

I just life to be like it was before the accident