Chapter 7: The Audition

Hi guys.

So in this chapter Harry is finally 16, Charlotte 10 and Maggie 4.

Enjoy

-S xxxx

=============================================================

---ONE YEAR LATER---

***CHARLOTTES POV***

Today was the day.

The day when Harry auditioned for the X Factor.

If i said i wasn't nervous then i would be lying.

I was worried about him even though Harry and i havent got along a lot in our lives.

He would always hate me and treat me like dirt but then when we went on the cruise we acted like we were best friends and i even though that we were starting to become really close, but then he went to a party instead of my dancing show when he promised me that he would go.

Most of my life i have followed Harry about trying to please him and get him to like me but ever since he broken his promise to come to the show i stopped.

I was tired of trying to get him to like me when he doesn't even treat me like a sister.

"Harry are you ready?" my mum shouted to my older brother who is probably sitting in his room freaking out.

This is the first time that i have seen harry nervous.

Normally he isnt afraid of anything, but today was a different story.

"Yeah" he shouted back to her.

I walk out of my room, down the stairs and into the living room to see my mum sitting onn the couch with the 4 year old Maggie sitting on her lap with my dad sitting next to her.

As harry walks down the stairs he looks as if he has seen a ghost.

"Harry? Are you OK?" dad asks him.

Harry just nods and says "I'm just nervous".

We all walk out of the door and head over to car.

After we all pile in dad starts driving off to where the auditions are being held.

The whole car journey is silent because we were all probably to nervous to even say anything.

When we arrive at the place where the are holding the auditionsi am starting to wish that we had got here earlier.

There was a huge line of thousands of people in front of us.

This was going to be a long day...........

----------------------------------------------------

"You're up next" the big scary sound guy told harry as we all stood backstage.

"What if I'm not Good?" Harry asked us.

"You will be fine" mum said as she put down Maggie who was wiggling around in her arms.

As soon as the 4 year old was put down on the ground she ran over to harry and hugged his legs.

He bent down and picked her up in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and put her head into the crook of his neck.

Maggie is pretty small for a 4 year old so picking her up was pretty easy.

She had medium brown hair that was tied back into a ponytail. She also had big brown eyes that were quite pretty and they were also framed by her long thick eyelashes.

"Don't worry Hawwy. You will be good" she mumbles into his neck.

That is one of the things that annoys me about Maggie. She can speak popularly and pronounce her words the right way but she chooses to still speak like a little baby.

"They continue to hug until the big sound man appears again, "You are on kid"

He sighs and then puts her back into our mums arms, "Dont worry Harry. You will be fine" she reassures him.

Harry takes one look at me then walks onto the stage.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Its a no" Louis Walsh said.

What?! Did he just hear Harry sing? He was amazing!

"Its a yes" said Nicole Scherzinger.

"Harry......." Simon Cowell started.

Oh God.

"Its a yes"

I couldn't move.

My big brother has passed the x factor auditions and is going to boot camp.

I see Harry walk of the stage with a huge smile on his face and at that moment didn't care that we aren't very close. I ran towards him and gave him the biggest hug in my life.

He didn't hesitate to hug me back and that made me happy.

After a few more minutes of our family hugging we all left to go back home.

It had been a long day and as soon as we got home me and Harry both went to our beds.

I'm exhausted but i cant seem to get to sleep.

In a few days Harry would leave for boot camp.

It was well after midnight before i started to fall asleep.

Just before sleep came over me i said one thing quietly to myself,

"Harry Styles i am going to miss you"