Chapter 25: Dead

Hi.

So a lot of people were asking me to update soon but I had a wedding to go to so I couldn't.

But I'm back now.

So what do you's think of Heros?

I know I haven't started it yet but is it a good idea?

Please continue to vote and comment and message me is you have any questions.

Thank you

-Sxxxx

==========================================================

***CHARLOTTES POV***

There was darkness.

Nothing but darkness.

But suddenly I saw a bright light in front of me.

I could hear people shouting from inside of the light.

I walked into it and was greeted by 3 faces that I thought I would never see again.

"Mum? Dad?! Maggie!?" I run towards and clash into them giving them the biggest hug that I could master.

I notice that there is a fourth figure standing next to my mum, a little girl.

She must have noticed me looking at her and she turns to face me.

What I notice about her is that she looks like me a lot.

It's actually kinda scary.

"Charlie do you know who this is?" Mum asks.

I shake my head and the little girl who was still smiling at me answers.

"Your my little sister" she she still grinning.

How could I be this girls little sister?!

She looks 6 years old!

But then I remember something Harry told me

"you replaced Gemma.

Who?

Gemma you replaced her.

Who is Gemma?

Our big sister"

"Gemma?" I ask the little girl.

Mum and dad look shocked but the girls smile gets bigger, which I didn't even think possible.

"Charlie how do you know Gemma?" Dad asks

"Harry told me about her. It's nice to meet you"

"It's nice to meet you to, I've waiting a long time to see my soul again"

What?

She must have seen my confusion because she starts to explain

"When a child dies their soul gets used again. So you have my soul, you technically we are the same person. That is why we look so alike"

Ok......

"Anyway you must be wondering where you are" Mum says

"No I know where I am" I reply

She looks confused " do you?"

"Well yeah. Everybody standing here all died so I must be dead as well"

"Yes but you can't stay here" Dad says

"Why?"

"It's not your time. You still have to live your life" mum says

"Think about Harry and the other boys, what do you think would happen to them if you die? If you die Harry has no family left. You's only have each other" Gemma says

Oh god Harrry!

How could I have not thought of him!?

If I die he has no one!

"I need to get back quickly!" I say urgently.

"Ok. But before you go tell Harry that we are so proud of what he has achieved, but be careful Charlotte. There is trouble ahead. Something that only and Harry can sort out" dad warns.

I nod and look at Maggie.

"Mags..." I say holding my arms out.

She gets the message and runs into my arms.

"I'm sorry I lied" I whisper into her hair.

She looks up at me in confusion "what do you mean?"

"Before that truck hit I told you that it would be okay. It wasn't though. You's all died"

"I'm happy Charlie. I'm not angry. There is no pain or sadness up here and I have also made a new friend" she points to Gemma "and you need to go and look after Harry. Tell him I say hi"

She lets go of me and stands beside our parents.

Gemma walks up to me and says "I know that you dont know much about me but remember that i will always watch over you. Always have and always will. I have protected you ever since the day mum become pregnant with you, well you do have my soul after all" she says with a smile.

"Thank you Gemma. You know you sound like a 6 year old when you talk but by the way you talk you sound much older"

"Im a 21 year old stuck in a 6 year olds body. because i died when i was 6 my body will never change but my mind will get older"

"Ok"

"Goodbye baby sister. But before you go remember this,  a blonde cow will test you"

"Gemma! Thats rude to say it like that!" our mums scolds her.

She rolls her eyes and says "Well its true!"

i am so confused.......?

When she finish my family and the light started to fade away leaving me yet again in darkness.

I feel a sharp pain through my chest, it was almost like an electric shock.......

I still see darkness but i can slightly hear people crying and shouting somewhere in the corner.

"Clear!" a man shout and then the pain is there again but this time worst.

"No response, last time!" The man shouts again.

"Clear!"

The pain is unbearable. It is like someone has shoved a taser down my throat.

"There is a heartbeat!" The man shouts.

I can now hear a fast beating from somewhere in my chest that wasn't there before.

Someone grabs my hand and i pick up the energy to open my eyes halfway.

I cant see clear, everything is blurry.

I see 2 heads of brown hair standing over me, one of my left and one on my right.

The person on my right leans down and kisses my forehead and whispers "Im so sorry"

I cant keep my eyes open any longer and close them and go into a deep sleep.

====================================================================

Hi guys.

sorry that this chapter isnt that long but i was at a wedding at the weekend and i didnt have a lot of time to write this.

Please continue to vote and comment.

Thank you :) xxxx