Chapter 26: Wake Up Call

Hello good people of Mother Earth! :) (sorry but I had some coffee and I'm hyper!!! :D)

So I thought that the operation was still quite a while away and I want to start writing about it so I have passed a few days so that the operation is closer.

Please vote and comment on this chapter as I would like as much votes and comments as possible.

Thank you! :)

-S xxxxxx

Also another thing! Taylor Swift will be a bit involved in this story now. In the story her character is supposed to be rude and mean, just a not nice person. But that is only for this story! I'm aware that she is nice in real life but for this story can we please just imagine that she isn't? Thanks

==============================================

***LOUIS POV***

It's been two weeks since the hiking trip.

Two weeks since Charlie ate that peanut butter sandwich

Two weeks since she had a cardiac arrest (your heart stops beating for anybody that doesnt know) and almost died

And two weeks since she has went into a coma.

I have been at the hospital everyday and one of the boys are always here in cause she wake up.

Me and Liam have been here the most, be living with her and her being one if my new sisters and Liam because he is daddy direction and being so caring.

Now your probably thinking why isn't Harry here the most but to tell the truth he hasn't been at the hospital a lot since the day that it all happened.

Either he is to guilty to even show his face or because he is spending all of his time with HER......?

I'm going for option 2.

We all miss Charlie and all of her playful banter, it hasn't been the same since she went into the coma, it has been to quite.

But worst of all.......

Her heart operation is in 2 weeks time!

This could be the last 2 weeks that she has and she is in a fucking coma!

No Louis, don't think like that.

She will survive, she's a fighter.

Oh Charlotte please wake up.................

***CHARLOTTES POV***

You know that feeling that you get when you have bee asleep for a long time and that you should now get up?

Yip, I have that feeling.

So I try and open my eyes but there is still darkness taken over my vision.

"Charlie! Your awake!" I hear louis shouting from beside me, but how does he know that I'm awake? My eyes are still closed.

"You have no idea how worried we all were! Harry feels so bad about it! He totally forgot that you were allergic to peanuts! I swear he- can you please look at me Charlie?" he asks

I reach up and feel my eyes expecting them to be closed.

But I'm shocked to find that my eyes are open.

But I can't see anything!

"I can't" I gasp out really starting to panic.

"What do you mean that you can't?" He asks confusion clear in his voice.