Chapter 22: Management

Hi guys,

So I would like to say a HUGE thank you to everybody who has read, voted and commented on this fan fic.

Because of you guys it has over 9,000 reads!

So please keep voting and commenting please.

I have saw on other fanfics tht the writers have done this as well so I thought that I would give it a try but I would like this chapter to get at least:

100 reads, 15 votes and 8 comments before I start to work on the new chapter.

If you have any questions please message me.

Thank you!

-S xxxxx

========================================

***CHARLOTTES POV***

A week has went past since Harry has started talking to me and it was great!

He was finally starting to act like a brother.

He and Louis got me a new phone, a black IPhone 5, and I had gotten Nicole and the other girls numbers.

School was good as well

I was finally starting to settle in and I only had a few classes with Mairi and her followers.

The only thing that was bothering me was that Harry didn't go out in public with me.

It was Louis who had to drive me to and from school and take me out if I was bored in the flat.

It was as if he didn't want to be seen with me?

I walked out of my bedroom with my favorite PJs on and go into the living room.

I sit down on the couch and turn the TV on.

I flick through the channels until i find Kung fu panda and decide to watch it.

Just as it was about to start Harry walks into the living room and looks at the TV.

"You watching Kung fu panda?"

I nod, my eyes glued onto the screen.

I feel Harry sit down beside me and we both start to watch the film together.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Halfway through the film i look over at Harry and blurt out,

"Why dont you want to be seen with me?"

He looks over at me confused, "Excuss me?

"You wont go out in puplic with me, why?

"Charlotte its not as if i dont want to"

"Then why wont you?"

"Its complicated, and anyway do you not like going out with Louis?"

I loved Louis he was the one who i was the closest to out of the boys, including Harry, and he was like a second brother to me but i wanted to know why harry didnt go outside with me.

"Harry i love Louis, he is a brother to me and always cheers me up but why dont you want to be seen with me?"

"I'm sorry but I can't really say right now, lets watch the rest of the film and then we can order in some dinner?"

"Ok" I say dropping the subject but I will ask again and hopefully that time I will get answers.

***LOUIS POV****