Chapter 35: Late Birthday Presents

Hey guys.

So i have decided on a name to call yous.............

and the new name and what im gonna call you guys is..............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kitties!

I decided on that name because when i thinking of what name to pick, Crazy cat lady popped into my mind so i thought, ehh why not?

Sorry i havent updated but my school is starting back tomorrow so i was getting everything ready.

So anyway how are we enjoying it so far?

I know that some of you noticed that i updated but then deleted it, it was because it was an authors note and a link to a picture to show what Charlie looks like but when i uploaded to the link didnt work so i took it down. Sorry.

So i would like 1,500 reads, 80 comments and 250 votes.

Thank you Kitties! ;)

-Sxxxxxxx

ohh and another thing, on the last chapter i wrote that it only took 3 hours for the heart transplant, after i put it on i relised that it took a lot longer so forget that i said 3 hours, imagine i said 8 hours.

==================================================================

***LOUIS POV***

It has been a few days since the operation and Charlie was getting better and better.

She can now breath on her own so doesnt have the tube down her throat.

She can now eat some food but only soft things like soup and yogurt.

Yesterday she was allowed out of her bed and sat down in the chair next to the bed, it wasnt very far but she was so happy to be able to get out of bed.

But the bad news was that she still had lots of machines hooked to her was still very tired, quiet and not herself.

Well i could see why....... she went through serious surgery 3 days ago.

"Im bored" Charlie complained

"Well you are limited to what you can do" I chuckle