Chapter 18: Time For School

Hi guys,

So please vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter.

Thank you! :)

-S xxxx

=========================================

***CHARLOTTES POV***

"Bed time" shouts Louis from the couch next to me.

The others left a while ago and me and Louis just finished watching Jurassic park.

"What the hell Lou?" i gasp while putting my hand over my heart, i got a fright when he shouted out and he wasn't exactly quiet.

"Bed time" he repeated

"Why? It's only 9.30"

"We have to get up early tomorrow"

"why?"

"well you have to go to school" he says casually as if it was nothing.

"SCHOOL?!" I shout

"yes school, a place where one learns"

"I know what school is idiot but why?"

"Its the law"

"But Louis..." I groan

"No buts. Sorry love but If I had to go to school until I was 16 then so do you"

I grab the pillow next to me and put it over my face and scream into it

"Jesus you are acting like a teenage girl who has just been told that she is going to school tomorrow... oh wait.... you are!" he laughs

"Dont be so mean" I beg

"but it's my job"

"no, your job Is to sing and act like an idiot at the same time"

"true but that is my job as well"

He doesn't give me a chance to reply before he throws me over his shoulder and starts walking towards my room.

When we get to my room he dumps me onto the bed and shouts to me as he walks back out my room "Now get some sleep. Santa will tell me if you stay up late!"

"Louis, Santa isn't real!" I shout back

As soon as I finished shouting that I hear him running down the hall and back into my room

"That is a lie and you know it!" he says

"Alright what ever helps you sleep at night" I complain while jumping into my bed

He smiles at me and walks over to the side of the bed

As I lie down he picks up the covers and puts them over me.

I smile up at him and he smiles back at me.

"I want you to have a normal lie as much as possible and that means going to school and making some friends, but boyfriends are of limits!" he says.

"ok"

He looks at me again and then leans down and kisses my forehead in a brotherly way.

He gets back up and says "goodnight" as he closes the door.

As soon as he leaves I suddenly feel really tired and fall asleep within a few minutes.

***LOUIS POV***

I have to be honest but it was quite funny watching Charlies reaction to me telling her about school.

As I walk out of her room I make my way back into the living room and sit down and watch an episode of "Family Guy" which was starting.