Chapter 16: Lies

Hi guys.

So Harry is now back in the story, i felt he had been away from Charlie for long enough.

Tell me what you think,

please vote and comment

Thank you,

-S xxxx

=========================================================

***LOUIS POV***

Oh shit!

Now he decides to get up after recovering from his hangover?!

He just has to wake up as soon as Eleanor texts me saying that they are on their way home!

Liam must have noticed that i was extremely nervous because he sat beside me and whispered to me "Dont worry. If he really loves her he will be happy at what you have done"

"And what happens if he isnt happy?"

"Well i guess we will just have to find out" he reassures me.

"I wonder what had happened to Charlie?" Harry whispers to himself, probarly hoping that no one had heard him.

"Why do you care all of a sudden? I am sure that she is fine, she might be living with a family of brothers that love her very much" i spit at him hopfully not giving to much away.

"No i dont care i am just wondering. And whats up with you? What do you mean that she might be living with a family of brothers? Do you know something that i dont Louis?" he asks his voice sounding angry all of a sudden.

I just give him a hard glare and with that he stands up and says "Well i dont care about her. Im going for a shower?"

Just as he walks into his room the front door is opened by the girl, who were carrying lots of shopping bags.

Jesus?! How much did they buy?! I let El use my credit card and she goes of in a mad shopping spree!

But Charlie had a huge grin on her face, she must have really enjoyed hanging out with the girls today.

They walk into Charlie's room to unpack the bags and the boys all look at me with worried faces

"Louis Harry is going to freak out when he sees Charlie and not in a good way" Niall warns

"You think that I don't know that Niall? In his mind she has ruined his life and him being his usual arrogant self won't even take her feelings into consideration" I groan, this plan is going to be a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Just then the girls except Charlie all come out of her room.

"She said that she would put the rest of her stuff away" Danielle says while sitting down next to Liam.

A few moments later I heard Harry's door open and him walking down the hall into the living room.

"Perrie? Danielle? Eleanor? When did you guys get here?" He asks

"Just a few seconds ago" Perrie lies

He looks at her then nods. "So what have you guys been doing these last couple of days?"

"Well while you have been out partying and getting drunk ,me , the boys and the girls have been busy with something important" I spit at him

I see Liam giving me a warning glance from the side of my eye but I couldn't really care less right now.

"Well them Mr. My life is so perfect and I'm not going to have fun, what important thing have you guys been up to?!" He angrily replies back.

I stand up and be does the same so we are both standing in front of each other in a defensive manor, none of us wants to back down.