Chapter 32: Goodbye Flat

Hi guys.

So thank you you all agin for reading, voting and commenting.

So what do you guys think so far?

Are you's still enjoying the story?

Again tell me if you's want a sequel or not.

So lets try and get 750 reads, 35 comments and 85 votes.

Another thing here is the link for Charlies outfit when she was out with Nicole, Connie, Lily and Poppy,

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91590958

Thank you

-Sxxxxx

==========================================

***CHARLOTTES POV***

"Wake up Charlie" I hear Louis say from beside me.

I groan and pull my bed covers over my head trying to block him out.

"C'mon wake up. We need to leave soon" he shakes me

I sigh and push back my bed covers and sit up in my bed rubbing my eyes.

"What time is it?" i ask while yawning

"10.30 and we have to be at the hospital for 11 so hurry up and get ready"

He walks out of my room leaving me to get changed into the clothes that i picked out last night.

On my way out of my room i picked up the bag that i packed the other night that was filled with somethings that i wanted to take to the hospital, a few pairs of clothes, some books and my phone charger and other stuff ( http://www.polyvore.com/charlie_going_to_hospital/set?id=91593841 ) .

I walk out of my room and into the kitchen to see Louis sitting at the table eating a plate full of pancakes.

He looks up and see me glaring at him.

"Sorry Charlie" he chuckles

"Shut it" i say dumping my bag down and taking a seat across from him at the table.

"So are you ready for this?" he questions still stuffing his face with food.

"Well i dont really have a choice but i knew that the day would come so im ok"

"So your not worried?"

"Well i am but these surgons are the best and they are good at their job?"

"Not that im complaining but where did this attitude towards the operation come from? A few days ago you were preparing yourself for the worst"

"Well me and Harry made promises last night. I promised that i would stay strong and try to stay alive and he promised that he would be there for me throughout most of the time that im in hospital. Where is Harry?" i ask looking around and not seeing a single sign of him.

He sighs deeply and looks me in the eye "Where do you think he is?"

"With Taylor?"

He nods and finishes of the pancakes

"When did he leave?"

"Just before i woke you up. Now cmon lets get going. The others are meeting us there later on"

I pick up my bag again and he picks up his car keys and opens the front door and waits on me.

I turn around and face the flat one last time for a while.