Chapter 14: New Home

Hi guys.

Sorry that i havent updated in a while, my brothers exams are coming up and he needed the computer for studying. Will try and update more often

Hope you enjoy this chapter

-S xxxx

==========================================================

***CHARLOTTES POV***

The flat was huge, and i mean huge!!

I mean what flat has 5 bedrooms, all with walk in closets and 3 with their own en suite, a large bathroom, a dinning room, a huge living room and kitchen and then to make it even better there is  a games room filled with practically every game consoul ever invented.

"So do you like it?" someone asked from behind me as i walked into the living room after getting a tour from the boys. I turn around to see Louis staring at me.

"I love it!"

"Great! Well do you mind if the boys stay for pizza?"

"Yeah thats fine- Wait?! They dont live here?"

"Nope, This is mine and Harrys flat, Zayn and Niall live together and Liam has his own flat which he shares with his girlfriend" he explains.

Wow after being told that the flat seems so much bigger.

"So is that ok?" Louis asks again.

"Of course, its your flat you make the choices"

We all walk back into the living room and Liam immediately shouts, "Lets watch Toy Story!"

"No!" the rest of the boys shout at the same time.

"Please?" he asks again

"No" Zayn moans

"Pwweeasse??????" he begs, seriously, he went down onto his knees and begged.

I stare at him in confusion and Niall must have saw my face because he immediately came over to me and whispered into my ear "Liam is in love with Toy Story and makes us watch it al the time"

In the end the boys reluctantly agreed to watch Toy Story to stop Liam going into a full on temper tantrum and ordered 6 boxes of pizza.

When i asked why order 6 all they had to do was point at Niall who was wolfing down pizza slice after pizza slice into his mouth.

We all got a few slices and went back to watching the film and halfway though the film Louis turned to me.

"So Charlotte tell us about yourself"

After he said the rest of the boys turned to face me.

"Well my name is Charlotte Gemma Styles but people call me Charlie for short. I am 13 years old and my birthday is on the 24th of December. I am allergic to peanuts and i hate seafood" i said.

"OMG!!" Louis shouts before lunging at me and hugging me very tightly.

"Louis........ Cant....... Breath......." i gasp