Chapter 24: Hike disaster

Hello lovely people of the word!

I will hopefully be updating more quickly now because my school has closed for the summer

But guess what?!

School start back a day before my birthday!!

So annoyed!

But I won't take my anger out on you guys (I'll probably take it out on my friends AKA Nicole and Rachel! Watch out you guys.....)

So back on track,

I know that I keep on saying it but thank you guys so much!

When I put the last chapter on I went back on to look at it later on and it had other 100 reads and over 10 votes! Ad the chapter wasnt even a day old!

Now you might have noticed that I sometimes vote on my own chapters and think that I'm big headed or something like that but please don't think like that.

I update my chapters on my phone and the vote button is right underneath my profile icon so sometimes when I go to click on my profile I accidentally vote on the chapter.

But please continue to vote and comment on the chapters to tell me what you guys think and give me some ideas on the next chapters.

Thank you :)

-Sxxxx

=================================================

***CHARLOTTES POV***

A few weeks have went past and Harry now sometimes takes me to and from school.

He mentioned in a interview about me as about our past so now everybody knows who I am.

And now because of that Mairi and her followers now know that I am Harry's sister and because of that they are now despritly trying to get me to join their little gang.

I have also started dancing and I'm enjoying it so much, it feels good to get back at it and also I was getting quite bored in the flat.

Dani says that I am a natural dancer and have been moved up into the seniors class.

Woo hoo me!

But as everyday went past the date for my operation came nearer and nearer.

I was getting more and more nervous and the boys knew this, I got told several times to calm down and to stop worrying but I just can't!

Well would you not be nervous to have your heart taken out of you, be dad for 5minutes, and then a new heart out into you?!

"Alright stop!" Louis shouts interrupting my thoughts.

The rest of the boys were at our flat and we were all watching a movie.

Everybody looks at Louis while Louis is looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused

"You are far to worried about the operation. It is still a month away" Louis says

"I just can't get it out of my head" I sign

"Alright that's it! Tomorrow morning we will all go out on a hike and get your mind of the surgery"

Everybody agrees with him and they all start making plans.

We agree to meet on the outside of town at 7 in the morning.

The rest of the boys leave as it was quite late and we have to get up early tomorrow.

"C'mon bed" Harry says.

I get up and walk to my room shouting goodnight to the boys before I close my door.

I strip out of my clothes and change into my pjs.

I have already had a shower today so there is no point having another one so I just get into my bed.

I soon get really tired and before I know it I fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------

"Get up girl!" Louis shouts jumping up and down on my bed.

I look over at my bedroom clock and it says 6.00am

God!!

Way to early in the morning for my liking!

"Get up fat ass!" Louis shouts

I reach over into my bedside table and get out the small water gun that I keep in there and spray Louis in the face.

He looks shocked and then starts fake crying making harry walk into my room and give Louis a weird look.

"Why are you crying Lou?" Harry asks

"Harry! Your sister got me wet!" Louis shouts.

As soon as Louis says that I burst out laughing.

What? It's not my fault that I have a dirty mind!

Louis looks as me laughing confused and then he realises what he said and shakes his head slowly "are all the Styles dirty minded?"

I look at Harry who is giving Louis the death glare.

"That is my sister Tomlinson" he warns.

That makes me burst out laughing even more.

After a few moments I calm down and they leave me to get changed.

When I am ready I walk into the kitchen to find a few pack packs on the table with food water and first aid kits in them.

Well time to go on a hike!

---------------------

"We're here!" Louis shouts as he parks the car at the side of the road at the bottom of a mountain.

We decided to climb a mountain but I don't know the name of it so dont ask!

We meet the rest of the boys and start the climb.

It takes a few hours to get to the top and we are all thankful because every half an hour Nuall would complain and ask for food but we decided to wait until we got to the top before we have lunch.

Liam hands everybody a sandwhich and a drink and we all dig in!

I take a bite out of my sandwhich relived because I was quite hungry.

After a few mouthfuls I start coughing.

"Alright Charlie?" Zayn asks

"Yeah. Just a wee cough" I wheeze still coughing

But it's now starting to get harder to breath and I'm now sweating buckets.

"Charlie?" Liam asks sounding worried but I can't reply to him because I can hardly breath now.

I fall over but Harry catches me.

"What was in that sandwhich?!"Louis shout.

"Nothing! Just normal bread and peanut butter" Harry shouts back still holding me.

"What!? She's allergic to peanuts to idiot!" Louis shouts back whipping his phone out dialling a number.

"Shit" I hear Harry whisper before darkness takes over my vision.

============================================

Hi.

Sorry if its not that good.

Wrote it in a rush.

If any of you guys have Instagram can you plead follow my friend and I's page?

It's called:

Little_Miss_Directioner_

Thank you and don't forget to vote and comment and message me if you have any questions or have any ideas for the fanfic.

-Sxxxx