Chapter 13: Leaving the Hospital

***LOUIS POV***

---FLASHBACK---

"So what is this plan Lou" Liam asks when he sits down on the park bench next to me.

A few seconds later Niall and Zayn come running over to us.

"Sorry we're late, hungry hippo over here had to stop for ice cream" Zayn smiles while pointing at Niall.

"Hey! Im not a hippo and we were going to be late anyway since you had to wash your hair before we left!"  Niall points back.

"That's because you threw BBQ sauce at me and it landed in my hair!"

"Did not"

"Did to"

"Did not!"

"Did to!"

"Did no-"

"Guys focus" i shout stopping their playful banter.

"Sorry" they both say in sync.

"So what did you need us here for and what is the plan" Liam asked while texting someone on his phone, probably Danielle.

"Well today when i got back from Eleanors i found Harry sitting in the living room. He was just sitting there looking confused so when i asked him he just went into his room. I was quite confused, until i found this" i say while pulling out the letter from my jacket pocket.

"What is it?" Liam asks looking up from his phone.

I give him the envelope, "Read it".

We all stare at him while he reads the letter.

When he is finished he looks up with a shocked expression.

"Is this true?" he whispers.

"Yeah"

"What is it?" Zayn and Niall say at the same time.

Liam just gives them the letter, then sits back onto the park bench scratching the stubble on his chin, something that he only does when he is nervous.

When Niall and Zayn are finished with the letter they both have the same expression on their faces that Liam had.

"Wow" Niall says breaking the silence.

"I know. How could he not tell us about this?" Zayn frowns.

"I dont know but then i asked him if he would take her in and he went mental at me. He told me thats he would never look after her at that he has better things to do in life than looking after his sister"

Liam laughs at the last part, "What better things?"

"I know right" Niall agrees.

""Guys can i finish?" i asked getting annoyed

"Sorry. Please continue" Liam sighs.

"Anyway, he said that he never wants to see her again and that he wont look after her"

"So what are we to do about it?"

"Well, he is probably just upset about the whole thing but he has made it clear that he wants nothing to do with her, but we cant just let her get taken away to an orphanage just because her brother is selfish"