Chapter 28: Cheerleading

Hi guys.

So as always thank you's so much for voting and commenting on the fanfic.

It really does mean a lot to me and i am really thankful.

I've not got anything else to really say so i'll just go :)

Please vote and comment again.

Merci

-Sxxxxx

==================================================================

***CHARLOTTES POV***

"C'mon lets do it again! Que the music Roxy!" my dance teacher Lisa shouts.

It was the day after i got out of the hospital and much to Louis disapproval i was back at dancing.

He didnt want me to go because apparently i have to take it easy until my operation but dancing is my escape, it makes me feel as if i have no worries in the world but because of my operation and my brother who's away with his girlfriend skiing i have quite a few worries.

The music, Read All About by Emeli Sande, starts and me and the other girls start our modern dance that consists of the splits, cartwheels and lots of other dance moves that flow together to make the dance look eligant.

We all dance in sync and all finish in our ending poistions by the end of the song.

"Brilliant ladies! 5 minute break and then we will work on our Disco dance. Good job! Oh and can i have a word with you Charlotte?" Lisa shouts to the class

I walk up to her and she motions me to follow her outside into the hall so that no one could hear us.

"Hi, so what is it?" i ask confused.

"How do you feel about dancing?"

Im confused by her answer, if i didnt like dancing then i wouldnt be here! Well managment said that i had to join........... but i love dancing anyway.

"I love it. I mean i've been doing it since i was little. Why?"

"My sister owns a cheerleading squad, the Wildcats, and they've got additions for a new team member tomorrow night and i thought that you might be interested?"

"Wow, thank you but i've never done cheerleading before?"

"Its ok. As long as you have the flexibility and skills, which you have, anyone is welcome to try out. All she will ask you to do is a few stunts and she will see how well you preform them"

"Alright thank you! I'll ask tonight and i'll send you an email"

"OK, if you cant its fine but i just thought that you would like to try"

"No i'll ask. Thank you again Lisa. Can i ask you a question?"

"Of course"

"The Wildcats? Isnt that from High School Musical?" i ask while slighty laughing

"Yeah i know. The girl is just plain weird" she chuckles.

With that we walk back into the hall and i walk over to my water bottle.

"What did Lisa want?" a voice behind me asks giving me a huge fright and makes me choke on my drink.

I turn around, with my hand on my heart, to see a confused Danielle standing there.

Unlike Perrie and Eleanor- Perrie on tour with little Mix and Eleanor in Manchester for collage- i see Danielle almost everyday, at Dancing and she comes to the flat whenever she can.