Chapter 2: Quidditch World Cup

Today was the day of the Quidditch World Cup and the Weasley Children were still in bed and Hermione shook Rose and Hugo to wake them up. Hugo groaned sleepily while he rubbed his eyes "Do we have to get up already? It's 4 in the Morning!" "I know, I am also sleepy, but your mom woke me up too early and we have to prepare because today is a big day!" said Ron as he yawned loudly. The two of them prepared sleepily and went downstairs and saw Hermione cooking Bangers, Scrambled Eggs, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, and Spinach for breakfast. Rose asked Ron "Dad, which teams are playing Quidditch?" "The British Quidditch Team, Holly Harpies and The Brazilian Team." Ron responded. Hermione turned around and put the children's food into their plates "Well eat up you two, Quidditch awaits! " As they smelled their food, they immediately gobbled their food and Hermione was surprised that both of them were very hungry. After breakfast, the family went to the forest and waited for someone. As they waited, Hugo was starting to fall asleep and Rose too. Ever since she dreamt of that nightmare, she couldn't get it off her mind. Hermione looked as though she saw someone behind the trees and held her wand as she asked, "Who's there?" They all stood firm as Ron raised his wand too as the deafening silence came. The people went out of the trees and Hermione and the family started to relax as they saw the De Lav family coming. Hermione hugged Olivia as she told her "What were you doing in the trees?" Olivia gave a smile to Hermione as she said to her "Oh that? Well Willow wanted to see the sunrise, so she climbed a tree which she wasn't supposed to do." As she looked at Willow, she gave a guilty look. Rose and Hugo hugged Willow as they waited for the Riddle family. Olivia chatted with Hermione and Ron until Olivia saw a glimpse of someone. "MRS. RIDDLE!! YOU'RE LATE!!" She nudged on her arm and Fabienne said "Pardon me for being late. Just had to check and prepare everything before the Quidditch World Cup." She pulled her son Esau as he continued to sleep while standing. "My wife can't wait to beat the Brazilian Team!" Tom exclaimed gleefully as Selene walked beside her father and He kissed his wife on the cheek. Hermione facepalmed while smiling, "Here we go again with Fabienne and Tom being lovey!" Mattheo Riddle, Pansy, his wife, and Deu Riddle came in as well, giving the other families a fright. "You almost scared me, Mattheo!" Tom shook with fright. Mattheo smirked "Sorry brother, But I love to do that!" Then the Potter family came in, startling the other families as well. Harry said to his god sibling, Fabienne "Going to beat the Brazilian Quidditch Team, eh?" "Of course, Potter! We're going to win!" Fabienne gave a little nudge to her god sibling. Ginny responded, "And we're going to get some free ice cream, right Fabienne?" The children cheered. They went up the hill and found a hula hoop. Hugo and Lily were about to play with it until Harry held them both back and told them "No, not today you two! That is a portkey." "A portkey?" The families teleported to the Quidditch Stadium, and everyone was in awe of how there were so many people and so many tents for this event. There were also other families like the Weasley families, Longbottoms, the Malfoys, and more who were cheering up for the Holly Harpies. Each family found their tent and the children hugged their aunts that they fell over by the impact. Ginny and Fabienne told their husbands to wish them good luck. All the families all found their seats in the highest part of the stadium. The crowd cheers with thunderous applause as the Quidditch World Cup begins. As the British and Brazilian Teams warmed up for the Quidditch, Ginny patted Fabienne's shoulder "Ready, Fabienne?" "Yes, Ginny and good luck to our team!" She gave a fist pump to Ginny. The New Head of Department of Magical Games named Olympius Boyle (who was not like Ludo Bagman) announced "Let the Quidditch Game begin!" He lit up his wand, signaling the players to play the game. As the Brazilian and British Quidditch Teams were playing, Esau took pictures and videos of his mother as Tom continued to be amazed by his wife. As the Brazilian Quidditch player was about to hit Ginny with a Bludger, Fabienne grabbed her, and the player hit the bludger into the hoops. She asked "Ginny, are you alright?" "Yes. I'm fine and I almost got hit but the good thing is that you saved me!" Ginny responded. The game continued and Fabienne finally saw the snitch and swung her Firebolt to it as the other seeker followed her. Selene cheered "Go, mom! You can do this!!" The Brazilian Quidditch Team was about to win the game soon, Fabienne caught the Snitch and the Holyhead Harpies won. The families cheered and Draco shouted joyfully "That's my cousin!" Ginny screamed "We won! We won!" The British Quidditch Players gave high fives and lifted up Fabienne, cheering "Fabienne! Fabienne!" As the Brazilian Quidditch Team approached the Holyhead Harpies, Ginny shook the players' hand and said in a firm tone "Good game, players. You can try to beat our team soon!" "Gracias! Eres mejor que nosotras." ("Thanks! You're better than us!") The Brazilian spoke in Spanish. Fabienne responded back in Spanish "Puedes volver a ganar para el próximo partido de Quidditch." ("You can win again for the next Quidditch Match"). Ginny was surprised to see her friend speaking Spanish to the Brazilian Players.