Chapter 17: The Riddle is The Answer

Meanwhile, Team B (Albus, Esau, Dominique, Molly and Calista) tried searching everywhere for a cure with the riddle until they remembered it when Rose read the riddle. Then Albus, Molly, and Calista memorized the riddle all together: "As I dream into my fantasies, there is one that cannot leave me at ease. I can feel but cannot swallow, in others eyes it will never reveal, yet it will follow. Look into the heart and hear what I say, change one before I depart as death greets me at daybreak." Calista's eyes turned yellow with joy and gasped "So that's it! All we have to do is to travel through a dream and help them wake up!" Esau brought a large book and put it down very harshly as he spoke "It's not that easy Calista, how do you travel to someone's dream without knowing how to. Even though we do not know a spell that can read the mind" Dominique quickly responded "It's Occlumency, it was taught to us 5th year students, but you can't talk to someone, just look at their memories." as she said that everyone became very anxious, and Esau said "That's what I mean! How do you talk to a soul and travel there at the same time." as he said that he skimmed every page of the book as everyone edged closer and it continued for a long time until Albus stopped Esau and said "There! What is that in the two pages?" as everyone edged closer to the page Esau read it.

Visio amans - Lover's vision

To see what your lover is seeing even what they are dreaming.

Everyone was surprised as Albus turned the next page and pointed again as Esau read out loud.

Anima mea loquax - Soul's chatter

To find what the soul wants and talk to the soul.

As they saw this Dominique wrote it all in a sheet of parchment with her quill as Calista tried to figure out what it meant. As everyone looked at the both of them trying to translate it as Calista said in relief "It's Animus meus est eloquens which means..." Before she finished her sentence Esau said, "My heart is listening." They all looked at each other with relief as Albus said "We have to go to the hospital wing because this is the only way to save our friends before they die!" So Team B went to the hospital wing and saw all the students looked crumbled with a dark color as each person went in front of their friend as Dominique asked, "Are we sure that this is going to work?" and Albus responded "Well... It has too" and Esau told everyone "On three we all say the spell, one..." everyone got their wands out, "Two" Albus looked at Anisa and the others as he began to focus again as Esau said "Three!" Everyone said it all together "Animus meus est eloquens!". Albus opened his eyes as he saw that he was not at the hospital wing anymore but in a different world. In the dream, all was pink and red like a limbo background. As he looked around, he found Anisa looking at the distance and ran to her shouting "Anisa!" Anisa looked around and saw Albus and hugged each other. Albus asked her "How are you, Anisa?" She removed her arms as she responded "I am doing great Albus! I am having so much fun with my family as we travel around the world and go to so many museums. Oh, you are going to love it Albus!" she was pulling him to a different side seeing her parents, but Albus grabbed her hands as she told her "Anisa, I believe that it's time to go." Anisa suddenly looked sad and Albus continued "You knew you were dreaming the whole time, but never left, why?" She looked at Albus and responded, "I know my parents would never let me do these kinds of things like traveling without precautions and were never fun since they are always working and have no time for me." Albus looked intently at her eyes as he told her "I know the same feeling, but they do it for you because they love you Anisa and if you tell them how you really felt about traveling, you can always tell them in the real world." She glanced at her parents nodding and asked Albus "Do I really have to go, Albus?" He nodded but Anisa ran away as Albus suddenly felt terrified and screamed "ANISA NO!!" She just gave her warmest embrace to them and left immediately with tears in her eyes as she hugged Albus and told him "Let's go..." They moved forward to the light and found himself on the floor of the Hospital Wing seeing the others also waking up as Dr. Pomfrey was checking if they were alright. As The team saw James, Fred, Louis, and Anisa wake up, they ran to them, hugging each other with tears of joy as Calista's eyes turned partial heterochromia of blue and yellow. Dr. Pomfrey said loudly "Thank heavens you lot are alright!! How did you cure them?" Esau turned to her and responded, "It's a long story but I don't mind helping." "What are you guys doing here? What just happened?" Anisa exclaimed. Calista's eyes turned purple with fear "There's no time to explain! But we all do need help to wake everyone else." Scorpion suddenly arrived and said, "Hi everyone I am glad that everyone is awake and cured but I do need Albus, James, and Molly to come with me right now." As Albus looked at Esau worriedly, Esau told him "GO!! We got it from here!" Albus leaves with the others, but Esau looks out at the window, the morning is rising soon, the night is disappearing, the victims under the sleeping curse are decomposing slowly as time is running out.