Chapter 11: Following the Plan

As time went on, Rose kept on seeing each teacher with books that may help the victims but there were none since she looked for it ages ago. The headmaster kept on checking each student every time he saw one, when he went to Rose, he asked, "Hello Rose, how's your day been?" she gave a curious look and answered "I am alright sir. Just finishing some homework." "That's good" as he said that he immediately left to check on other students, she found it nice but weird and kept on thinking about the letter that Selene had sent her. So, Rose gathered the Weasleys, the Riddles, the Potters, Willow De Lav, Scorpion Malfoy, and Calista Berkshire at the Empty Room of Requirement. She spoke sharply to her cousins "So, something has happened to our siblings, they are all in a coma and I think it has something to do with Princess Alianora." "Wait, isn't that a fairytale?" Roxanne asked her cousin. Then Molly II questioned "How do you know that the Legend of the Sleeping Curse is real, Rosie?" "Well, it just makes me think how similar they both are to the situation we have right now and as you can see, they are all asleep and we do not know what to do." said Rose. Then Calista's idea lit up and exclaimed "We should name our group called 'The Hint Theorists' because we always solve more clues in a team and hint that the victims and suspects are those persons!" "No Calista! We are not naming ourselves and we are supposed to be thinking of solutions not names!" said Rose as Calista frowned when her eyes turned red with irritation. Esau then said, "They are going to start searching everyone and we don't have time so what do you think we should do?" He looked at everyone as everyone kept on thinking "Shouldn't we let the school handle it? We've already done enough searching and stuff," said Willow. Albus said "No. The only thing we can do is to keep doing everything we can to find this person as we search the whole castle that can help us." Everyone looked surprised with what he said. "True" said Louis. Dominique questioned "Do you think that he was the one who affected Princess Alianora with some kind of sleeping spell?" "Good question! That's what I've been thinking about!" Fred replied. This made Calista's eyes turn purple with fear as she turned to Rose as she looked at her "Maybe," There was some silence until Rose continued "Me, Esau, and Dominique will look for the history of this spell. " She turned to look at Calista "Calista, Louis, and Fred you will be the ones to make the potion. "The three of them nodded as she looked at Willow. "Willow, Roxanne, and Molly you three will be the ears to hear the rumors and check what they are all talking about" The three looked at each other and nodded as well. Rose looked at Scorpion who looked at her awkwardly as she said "Scorpion, get some information from the teachers and don't get caught. "He nodded as she looked at Albus as she said "Albus, Louis, Selene, you will be our eyes in the sky as you both have a Quidditch game that is coming soon." They looked at each other confusingly but nodded. She continued "This is the only thing I can think of but for now please do these tasks" They all looked at each other as Albus said "Don't worry Rose, we can do this. " She looked at them amazed at how they all accepted their roles. Then she said, "OK let's do this."