Chapter 14: Princess Alianora's Fate

She went and took a deep dive down to the floor and everyone was looking at the floor thinking where she went. As soon as she came back, she came back with another ghost. He looked very buff for a ghost as he spoke in Spanish "¿Qué es todo el alboroto?" ("What's all the commotion?)" He Had a very deep voice that they thought that he sounded like the Bloody Baron, but Myrtle said "Oh, these are my new friends, new friends, this is Tedros Nevado say Hola!" As she said that everyone said all together "Hola Tedros!" he waved to them, and they did the same thing. Moaning Myrtle continued "They would like to know about Princess Alianora and the cure for the Sleeping Spell, Tedros" answered Myrtle. Tedros was shocked for a moment that made everyone worried since they were family, and he couldn't save his sister before her time ended. Willow said as she looked up to him, "Mr. Tedros, be brave." He breathed in deeply as he smiled and gave a little nod to Willow as she backed away. "Princesa Alianora. I remember her. She's my Hermana (sister)." Tedros said to everyone, and everyone was shocked and curious "She's your sister?!" Rose choked with astonishment. Tedros said "Yes. Alianora was a squib, now huddle up everyone and get ready for a story" He cleared his throat as everyone gathered their blankets and pillows and he began to tell the story, "When we were little, she always told me that she always wanted to fall in love, but I ignored that." Tedros gave a small chuckle and he continued "She was always stubborn and never listened to our papa and mama when they were finding her as suitor when she found love in reading all the books in our old library even with the Librarian." "Baruch" said Rose as everyone looked at her. He continued "Yes, every day she would visit the library to be with her Amante (Lover), she didn't know that I was inside the library to look out for the both of them as their love kept on growing." Tedros laughed a bit. "She would tell me her secrets as I told mine when I also had my own Amante." Tedros suddenly sighed and everyone knew that something bad was about to be told. "That was until that stupid Knight came and made it hard for Alianora to choose, her family or the love of her life" Selene started to let some tears come out, but Calista threw some jellybeans at her face to stop crying. She was about to choke to death, but Tedros continued "Every night my sister would tell me how much he hated that knight every time they had to spend time together which made me hate him too. But I didn't know what to do since it was my parent's dying wish for me and my sister to have ourselves people that rule our kingdom and have someone to love." He looked down with a frown on his face as he continued "My sister kept on fighting with my parents to let her love freely as she told them that she loved someone else, well it didn't end well." he looked at them all and then looked at the distance as he continued "They told the guards to burn the library, the place they made memories together and all the knowledge that each book held was burned to ash. I remember the screams that my sister made as I held her back and the tears she cried after the incident as she did not have anyone to love anymore and wept for 3 whole days" Rose found herself in tears and her hands covering her mouth and saw everyone was very tense and some were in tears. Calista's eyes turned blue and wept. He looked back down as he sighed and continued "Luckily Baruch was at his house eating lunch as he heard that the library was burned to ash and looked for me immediately to look for his lover, I snuck him in the palace to my sister's bedroom. As soon as they saw each other they hugged as I left the room to give them privacy but my bedroom was beside my sister's so I knew that I would be able to hear them. They kept on talking about how they were and when she said that she wanted to separate from him since she wanted to protect him from our parents, as it continued, they started crying and it was the worst cry I have heard from the both of them. As I snuck him out, he thanked me with red eyes." "The next few days weren't so pretty, every time I saw her, she was in tears even wearing her wedding dress and in front of our parents." He breathed in and he felt that he was about to cry but couldn't "Before the wedding day of my sister, she told me that she was scared and the only thing I could do for her was hug her and in the morning, she disappeared in thin air, and I remembered how my parents cried for their daughter and I punched that Knight for coming to our lives. I told Baruch what happened, and I asked him for help to find my sister as he agreed immediately, and I was the one who led the search for ten days with no rest. After I found my sister asleep, I found a bit of peace of mind but when she did not wake up, I journeyed around the world for any sorcerer to help my sister and find a cure for my sister." "After years of finding a cure and making potions, medicines, and other treatments that can reverse the Sleeping Spell, none of them were able to work and as centuries went by, The Sleeping Spell couldn't hold Alianora any longer and she soon bit the dust." "So Alianora died?" Calista gasped as her eyes turned purple with fear. Tedros answered in a grave tone "Yes. It's too late now to save her." "What happened to Baruch too, Tedros and where's he now?" There was a moment of ominous silence for a while until Tedros spoke "Baruch disappeared without a trace after my sister got affected by this Sleeping Spell." Everyone was shocked and Willow questioned "Do you think that the Sleeping Curse is real?" "Yes. It's not a fairytale. It's all real" Tedros answered and continued "I believe that others call the sleeping curse sort de rêve which means" before Tedros can finish his sentence Esau said, "A dream spell?" Tedros nodded but Esau asked again "If it was a dream spell, wouldn't it have been easy to remove it with the water spell to wake her up?" Tedros answered again "We tried but it was an ancient kind of magic, and it was very strong as if it did not want to leave her alone." Since he said that Willow started looking for the pages of each book they brought to the bathroom. Then Albus asked "Do you think that the Sleeping Curse is the secret Unforgivable curse or a 4th one?" All went into silence for a while again. "Good Question, Albus" responded Tedros. He answered "Well, I consider The Sleeping Curse as the 4th Unforgivable Curse" All were in complete shock and there was ominous silence threatening everyone once more.