Chapter 19: As the Petal Falls

She woke up seeing herself in a beautiful dress, perfect for the summer. She saw her family having fun in the sun as her dad was catching her brother Hugo while her mom was reading a book until she saw her and waved to her as she waved back, she ran to her mom giving her a big hug. Hermione knelt down and asked her "Are you alright darling?" she nodded happily as Hermione continued to hug her, she whispered to her ear "I am so proud of you darling." They broke their embrace and enjoyed looking over her dad and sibling until she heard a faint noise and followed it. She saw a bit of blue in the forest and saw Princess Alianora and Baruch hugging each other as they looked at her sweetly and bowed to her as they left and when she turned around she saw Scorpion telling her "Rose, let's go" she sighed as she glanced at her family and said "ok, at least I slept." they had a stroll to go back to the house as she looked back at her family, they all waved back to her as she finally went back. She woke up feeling the cold pavement as she looked at Scorpius at her side for a moment before he woke up. As he sat up, she immediately closed her eyes as he cupped her face "Molly said this was supposed to work. C'mon wake up Ro" she opened her eyes and saw how close they were, and they both fidgeted, and it was awkward for a moment as they saw the sunrise. She asked Scorpius "Hi umm... Do you know where we are?" he sprung up and answered, "Barcelona and the old castle Princess Alianora" she said "Ohh!" she did not know how to react after using too much energy defeating Nehemiah. As the sun continued to rise, she asked again "how do you think we are going to go back to Hogwarts?" He answered again, "I didn't think of that." she responded again "Oh!" until someone went up and said, "Is he dead?" They looked to their side and said "yep" as they looked back at the sunrise, and everyone suddenly burst out of the stairway and hugged them both with tears and laughter. As they went down of the tower, another portal suddenly showed up near the entrance showing Esau, Fred, Anisa, Dominique, Louis, Calista and Headmistress McGonagall on the other side of it and all of them hugged each other and Headmistress McGonagall wrapped and locked all the followers of Nehemiah and gave them to the ministry. After Headmaster Grimm (known as Nehemiah Habakkuk) was defeated, the spell was broken, and all were set free! Tedros boomed out with excitement "Muy bien! (Well done!) You finally solved the riddle and how did it go?" Rose explained to Tedros how she and the others helped their loved ones escape from the dream realm and break the curse while the others told their story about the identity of Headmaster Grimm aka Nehemiah. "It's much better than potions and a true love's kiss, isn't it?" Myrtle appeared. Deu asked, "Why didn't Baruch save Alianora without knowing that there was a riddle?" "He tried looking for answers about a cure, but it was no use, and he didn't know that there was a riddle," Tedros explained. All was over until they remembered their exams were coming the next day.