Chapter 4: Aftershock

Some people from the ministry checked if everyone was alright and found the children in a bunker near the forest after the first time there was an attack. All the children went out of the bunker to find their parents. Willow found her mom instructing people to put all the fires out and she hugged her mom as she hugged back. Ron and Hermione saw their children and hugged them as well and checked if they had any injuries, but Hermione saw Rose had blood spilling from her head and she healed it. With Tom, he panted and asked Draco "Where's Fabienne, Draco?" "I don't know where she went!" Draco panicked. He was panicking about where his wife was until Fabienne ran into him as she hugged him. "Tom! I'm glad you're ok! How are the children?" "Where have you been, Fabienne? I've been looking for you everywhere!" Tom worried. "I was looking for Selene and Esau but then I found you!" Fabienne panted and cupped her husband's cheeks. He caressed his wife's hair and gave her a kiss. Then other families came in to look for their loved ones. Meanwhile, Mattheo Riddle searched for Pansy, his wife until he found her with scars on her face. She wasn't moving but her eyes were opened. Mattheo checked signs if there was a heartbeat and breathing on his wife. No. It was too late! Pansy is dead. He cried and hugged her dead body. Grief targeted him with anger, and he blamed his brother "You killed my wife, didn't you?!" "Mattheo, I didn't kill your wife!" Tom exclaimed. Mattheo grabbed his brother by his collar, pinning him to the wall as he said, "Oh REALLY!?" He responded "No! I don't know who killed your wife, so we have to solve it!" "I bet you were just paying attention to your wife, being lovey Dovey and all, eh?! Draco ran and told them to stop. "Tom! Mattheo! If you two, spend your time bickering and blaming each other, it won't help! And your brother's right. We have to solve more clues on who killed Pansy." Deu and the Riddle siblings found their parents and Deu saw his mother on the ground and cried loudly. Lily ran to her parents with her brothers and hugged them "Dad, is mum, ok?" "Mum is alright, but she has a broken arm," Harry replied. Lily was in tears but her eldest brother, James put his hand on her shoulder and said "It's ok, Lil. Mum will recover from the broken arm soon." As if this was practiced, everyone evacuated the place they were staying and went to the shelter near the place as everyone had a place to stay and was a bit majestic and had space for everyone to stay in. Olivia whispered to Hermione "Nice job soon to be Prime Minister!" She nudged and cheered Hermione just a bit. Olivia used a charm that made all the objects talk and gave all the keys to where everyone can stay. The Weasley's were next. The magical object was filled with cups and pans and said "Hi, my name is Scout and How many people will be staying here tonight?" Everyone was impressed and Ron told Scout "We need a room for four people please" and the object gave them the key and said, "Go to the Fourth floor, turn right to Room 432." The Family went to the elevator and did what Scout told them. They saw the room and looked around as if it was an actual muggle hotel room but with more space. As everyone changed into a better attire everyone slept except for Hermione since she had to help Olivia and Harry with the security and the search for the black cloaks since Hermione was going to get a promotion soon. As her mom left, Rose was wide awake, and Rose sighed as she whispered, "I wish it wasn't today!" and dozed off to sleep.