15

Jisoo

There's really something seriously wrong between me and Jung, as in so damn wrong.

Recently, things would start fine between us, then everything would go downhill after. Like our Monday make up to me dinner.

Dinner was fine plus the churros, it was a normal chill night with chicken and beer, but then when we talked about Smith's knife collection and how we would get access to that, World War 5 seemed to launch instantly. I made some 'not so funny' suggestions on how to get them and of course, he went from a happy kid to Mr. Righteous prick.

That was Monday night, then he picked me up Tuesday, then he was like a sulking kid on Wednesday when I tried to negotiate and then he was mad at me again. Despite our silent war, he insisted to drive me home Wednesday night. And now it's already Thursday, and yeah, we were still not okay. It's like, its impossible to have a normal day with him without having a fight.

I was waiting for his message that he would pick me up at home today but there's none. For some otherworldy reasons, the technician working on my car suddenly got sick and I am not letting my car be touch by anyone except for him, so it's still on the casa since weekend. I don't want my friends pick me up even, because I'm sure they would just tease me non-stop with Jung.

Oh, whatever Jung. I can just commute. I survived Jeju in years. What makes you think I can't survive?

I reached the office in time, still drowsy because I still feel so sleepy after pulling an all nighter last night, studying the report Jules sent. I heaved a relief sigh seeing the elevator not busy, me as the only passenger. Not when noisy men arrived, the way they were arriving at every moment Jung and I were caught on awkward situations. My dear friends..

the friends I've been meaning to avoid.

"Hey!!!" An arm swing on air, making its way straight to my shoulder, scooping me. I instantly pouted at Insub.

"Where's Tom?"

My brows furrowed. Do we have a new team mate?

The elevators closed with me, Insub, Namjun and Geonhee inside.

"Do we have a new team mate?" I probed immediately, thinking I might have missed some memo about it.

The three of them laughed. Namjun replied to me. "Tom. Your very good friend Jerry."

"Jerry Kim and Tom Jung. Ayiiieeeee." Goenhee followed through. They burst out of laughter instantly.

This is what I've been avoiding about.

"Hey, Insub, removed your arm around Kim. Do you want your arms be chopped??!"

"What???!!!" I reacted to Namjun.

"Jules told us that when he offered his hand to Haein, he felt like his eyes were blade or something. He said he felt he wanted to chop it away from his wrist."

Another round of laughter erupted inside.

"Is he courting you, Kim?" Insub again. "He seemed to be a good guy, your Baby Tom."

My eyes rolled and my legs moved and stomped at his feet. I intentionally add force to it so his toenails would dig deeper to his skin.

Of course, Insub whined because I made sure it will hurt. Luckily, we reached the 12th floor.

"I won't mind kicking you all in the balls the next time." I exclaimed as I exited the elevator first.

What the actual hell? Tom and Jerry? No, not at all. Never.