23

Jisoo

It was an intense and crazy week for me.

Jung and I kissed twice. 

I will be doing my first undercover job under the Crimes Division to catch a maniac and lunatic serial killer.

And most importantly, I liked him back.

Damn, I told him I liked him and flew out of the boardroom like a teenager confessing to my first time crush.

I just can't explain why I find things so heart fluttering for me, wherein this isn't even my first relationship.

***

Apparently Jung and I were thinking the same, luring the killer, setting him up with his own target preferences. Creating a perfect crime for him.

I messed up our investigation when I trespassed at Smith's house, this is my time to make it up with them, correct my mistakes and do the best of my abilities to help Jung and the rest of our team to solve the case.

And this decision for sure would make my phone busy in the next hour.

Dad called me first, then Soohyun, and even in the wee hours in the Middle East, my favorite brother Bum called me. For some weird reasons, none from Dad or Soohyun nagged about danger, getting hurt, withdrawing from my undercover mission, whatsoever.

Apart from the phone calls, I received separate messages from them.

Bum: Can't stay longer on the phone, but make sure you catch him before I return to Korea. I love you princess.

Soohyun: So proud of you. I'll surprise visit you one of these days.

Dad: Do well my princess and make me proud. I can't believe I am not hearing any phone calls from Jang for more than a month.

Oh, wait. That's it.

Jang not reporting anything to Dad means I'm behaving. And that means Jung really covered everything for me. And Jung not reporting what I did to his Senior.

Another message caught my attention, another man wanted to join the company of my life's Three Musketeers.

Where are you?

Why did you runaway after you said you like me too?

Are we official?

Kimmy, where the hell are you?

Damn, four different men in my life. My loving father, my strict brother, my another strict but more supportive brother, and my.....

Well what are we?

My beloved cat?

Oh yeah, what's our status? Now that we confirmed we mutually like each other.

**C'mon Jung, stopped missing me too much. You already forgotten today and tomorrow were supposed to be my planned leaves, I just attended that urgent meeting, but I am already on my home. So work on that initial script by yourself..

Can't we move your leave next week?

**Do I have any options?

We need to start drafting the operational plan and provide a specific timeline. Take your day off until the afternoon, I'll go to your home after shift. I'll start working on it.

**A lame excuse to flirt.

Not really. Tonight's pure work Kim.