22

Jisoo

"Let's get a room."

Sounds hot. But there was a plot twist. Let's get a room and take our rest here in Seogwipo and go to Seongsan early morning.

I wanted to pinch Jung for his cuteness. Like he would stare at me with lust I just know, I saw those same stares with other men I have encountered in my life, but he's so easy to cool off like a bucket of ice was being poured to him in an instant. Amusing and funny. At the other side of my healthy sexy brain, I should be thankful enough he was never taking advantage of me for those several times we were together in a room, whether its in Andeok, in Namwon, in my own house. Maybe it was self discipline, self restraint, I am not sure though.

Or maybe its the unsaid words from me that I like him too that's restraining him to go for more, maybe kiss was his erogenous zone probably fueling his body, or maybe a deep kiss would be enough for him to lose control, and for some reasons, I find it amusing now instead of annoying. Maybe I should just let things naturally for us. Until I'll be able to tell him I liked him too. I even wonder what's keeping me from saying it to him. It's not as if time is important to me. It doesn't matter if its ten years or ten days as long as I like him.

And I know, I do like him.

But for now pretty little mouse, lets behave...

Well at least he only got a room for us instead of two, so we're sharing the same bed again. We just reserved the room and paid, and went to an establishment nearby. We strolled around the place, seeing different kinds of stalls, our feet bringing us to a small clothing store. He let me picked up a complete set of fresh clothes, him buying for himself too. We decided not to go back to Jeju City and proceed to Seongsan early morning tomorrow. When we were about to pay, he placed another set of clothes inside the basket, it was a pair of baby pink pajamas.

"It looks uncomfortable for you to sleep on that state." He scanned me from head to toe and he has a point. From top to pants, all my clothes are tight fitting against my body. How kind for him to get me a PJ's. Is it because its easy to undress with PJs?

Oh dear, that's the evil side of my mind. The angels in me are praying so hard to behave.

"What about you?"

Well he was wearing a comfortable khaki lose pants as if he anticipated we will be on sea shore tour. It was paired by a sky blue long sleeve polo.

"I always sleep shirtless."

Joke on me, of course. All those instances we slept together, he's not wearing any shirt, except that day he fell asleep at my house when he was stabbed.

Maybe we've gotten that close, me casually seeing him half naked, and him just being so playful. The great Jisoo Kim making the great Haein Jung show his childlike side.

He paid for everything with some sort of alibis like he will reimburse it from our funds. And then we took our dinner at the same establishment, until we are getting back to the lodge we are staying, another night of testing control and patience.

Somehow, I wanted to forget I even asked him if he really knew how to kiss.

The room that we reserved was quite bigger now compared to the hostel we stayed in Andeok and Seogwipo. It has a couch opposite to the queen size bed, it had a small fridge inside and its more spacious. I headed straight inside, throwing my bag at the floor and myself to the bed. The softness of the cushion made me sleepy and hazy. I saw Jung picking up my things from the floor, moving them to the table in front of the couch. I closed my eyes briefly to rest and felt the bed sank, Jung sitting beside me. I was startled when she caressed my cheeks lightly. It was the bruise slowly showing up since my makeup and concealer are wearing off.