Part 23

It has been seven years now since Joey and I started a family. Justin is turning Ten in a few months. He is a sweet boy, very loving and a caring person. Growing up, he had a lot of questions. About us his two mommies and sometimes would ask about his biological parents. We told him that we adopted him when his parents died in an accident. He does not have much recollection because he was only three at that time. I would sometimes tell stories about her mom how we used to work together. He has grown to be a good young man but sometimes there's a side of him still clingy and childish boy - Joey and I love that about Justin. He is our precious son.

When he was five, we moved in to a bigger place. Joey and I have been saving to buy a new house. We are now settled in Manhattan which is near to my studio and art gallery and near to Joey's hospital and her own pediatric clinic and of course near to Justin's school. All accessible for all of us.

We had difficult times. Our relationship is not perfect. We struggle a lot but both of us choose to love each other. We always choose to stay. Yes we fight many times and all of those times we still sort things out. Joey is my wife and mommy of our son Justin. I could not ask for more but give them happiness forever. Seeing them happy makes me happier and contented.

Justin is out for a summer camp this weekend and I can't wait to have some alone time with my wife. I mean, I love our son so much but sometimes I want to cuddle naked with Joey. Run around the house and make out at our living room. I wanna scream so loud for every orgasm I have because Joey is so fucking good in bed. We still date once in a while. Family vacations when we can. Sexy time is still hotter than ever but since we had Justin and because of our busy schedules we find it difficult to have sex all day, everyday, everywhere.

"Babe, what's up? You're so quiet." Joey caught me wandering while we are having breakfast.

"Baby, I'm planning to take you out on a date this weekend. Please free your schedule." I stare her beautiful eyes and gave her a begging smile.

"Of course, babe. I'm excited to be alone with my pretty wife." She leaned closer to me and gave me quick kiss. But I pulled her back to me and asked for another kiss.

"No way you're just giving me a friendly kiss, Joey!"

"Oh, you call that friendly? I don't kiss my friends like that, WIFE." In a pissed tone, raising an eyebrow on me.

I wrapped her in my arms, "This is how you kiss your wife, Joey."

Our eyes met and I feel my heart beats like a deafening bass. My eyes search for the target and that is her lips. Quickly, I placed my lips on her. Planting a tender passionate kiss. Brushing my lips on her soft lips. For a moment I got lost in our kiss. We paused, she gave me smirk. I go back to kissing her. My tongue asking for entrance and Joey immediately open her mouth and I kiss her deeply. She willingly accept it and explore her mouth and devoured her lips. I feel her tight grip on me, pulling our bodies closer. I kissed her neck to catch our breaths. I hear her breathing heavily, "Meg, babe" she whispered. Hearing her say my name sends me a thousand feels. I know what my baby wants right now. "Let's finish this in our room, baby."

"Mommy!" Justin screamed so loud we rush to his room.

We see him crying, holding Benji on his palm. Benji is his hamster pet.

"Honey, what's the matter?" Joey, looking at him in pity.

I hug him right away, "Benji is not breathing, momma." He hand his pet to Joey wishing she can save his life.

I hug Justin and tried to calm him. "Hush, honey, hush."

Our big boy is still not so big boy. To me he will always be that three year old child that was first I'm scared to hold but now he is my own son. I will hold him tight for as long he wants me to.

"Momma and I will look for another pet, okay?" Joey calmly said. Justin still sobbing. We went to the backyard to burry Benji.

"I don't think I can handle a new pet right now, Mommy, Momma."

"We understand, honey. We are here for you, okay?" Joey comforting our boy, hugging him and I joined their embraces.

"Let's get ready for school, Justin?" Checking if he can manage school today. He said okay and ran to his room.

"And how about you, wifey? Ready for work?" I asked holding her hands while we walk along the backyard.

She sighed. "Promise me, Meg, our weekend date is going to happen?"

"What are you upset about, baby? Justin losing Benji or got frustrated with our almost making out." I teased Joey and laugh at her.

"Both!" She said. "I was planning to finish this in the shower but I change my mind." Joey hastily run inside the house. I tried to catch her but she is just a fast runner.

-----

I checked the time, it's already 10 AM. Justin already picked up by his school bus. My clinic opens at 11 AM and Meg is running late but it's fine she manages her own photography studio and art gallery now. I went to the shower immediately after scaping Meg's torture. Hot shower flows down my body. I imagine my wife joining me right now but really the timing is not perfect. I really miss being alone with her. I can't wait for our weekend date.

Suddenly, Meg appeared behind me. "Hi, baby. Let me join you." She softly whisper in my ear.

"Babe..."

She made turn around..."Ssshhhh. Forget the time for a while. Okay, Joey?"

She didn't allow me to reply but she just kissed me deeply. I just surrender my whole body to Meg my wife. She's my weakness and my strength at the same time. As we stand in the shower, Meg plants soft kisses on my neck down to my breasts. My knees got weak, feeling this sweet torture. She lead me to sit at the edge of the tub. She grabbed the shower head and switch it to massage function. Turned on the water and slowly drizzling on to my breasts. "Aaahhh, Meg!" I gave a little moan. "I've always want to do this to you and watch your face how would you react. I'll take this as a yes, baby!"

Meg opened my thighs, the water is about to go down my clit, this sends me electric shock. I beg her to kiss me and finish her business. We kissed passionately, her hand on my nipple the other massaging my clit. I pant heavily. She leaned down and lick my clit and inserted her finger on me. "Feels good to be inside you, Joey..." Meg whispered. Her tongue, her hot breath, my sexy beautiful wife and my love for her - her love for me...I can feel I'm reaching my climax. I know Meg is feeling it too. She licks my clit non stop while her 2 fingers keep up the pace. I exploded and collapse in front of Meg.

"Babe, you're so good. I love you." I kissed her and will reward her for completing my morning. Her nurse Joey is now doctor. I have leveled up skills.

-----

Hi guys,

It's been 7 years? I got busy with my full time work. Forgive me for not being able to update or write new stories. I still write tho, all saved in my archive but don't have time to finish them. Sorry na :)

I missed these two fictional beings :D

And I miss my GF so badly too especially this heart's day. :(

But anyway, here's my valentine gift for those who love Joey & Meg.

All love for you guys.

* I've added a song please listen to it 😉 Back on top by Honne