Part 8

"Baby, this is your key to my apartment. Will you move in with me?"

I was shocked and didn't know what to answer Meg. She was waiting, her face is flushed, suddenly fixing her hair. There was 30 second of silence...

"So where do I place my coffee table?" Was my reply. I watch her how she would react to my answer, she looked to me in unbelief. Her eyes widen and her cute mouth formed a small "o".

"Is that a yes, Joey?" She excitedly asked.

"YES, Meg." I nodded my head and smiled. I'm excited at the thought of sleeping and waking up with Meg. I may not always be beside her because of my work but coming home to Meg is like coming home to my family.

I stood up before her and intertwined my arms on her upper shoulders, I tiptoed a bit to kiss her forehead.

Her hands holding my waist, all we need is a sweet music and dance to this lovely night. "You made me so happy, baby. What have I done to deserve you?" She glances at me again, my heart goes wild. I feel the same way.

"Baby, that is exactly how I feel about you. Ah! I love you, Meg!" I whispered. She leaned her forehead on mine. I felt her hand holding my back and we started swaying to the tune playing inside our minds.

"I love you, Joey. I really do. I need you and I want to make you happy." She whispered on my ear and her right hand holds up my hand and she made me turn like we're dancing.

After that 1 full turn her lips met mine. I have been waiting for this. I long for her kisses. She cupped my head and I wrapped my arms around her. She continue to kiss me, soft and wet kisses. Her tongue dances with my tongue. Then she bit my ear gently, I felt her hot breath and my knees weaken. I leaned my head sideways because she started kissing my neck.

We are both breathing heavily, my body is starting to feel hot. Her tongue slowly tracing my neck like she's licking an ice cream. "Meg..." I moaned her name because of the sensation. She glanced at me, her eyes are wanting and needing. She's taking off my jacket. I love it when she do this, I raised my arms and she swiftly pulls off my clothes. She took off all my clothes and I stand before my love naked with full of affection and desire to be with her. Then she kissed me again on my neck down to my shoulders, and to my collarbones. She led me to the bed while she's kissing me and laid me down. She sat down on top of me, while our eyes locked she removed her top. I took a deep breath seeing her do that. Her wavy long soft hair, adds to her sexiness.

It didn't take long, our lips meet again crashing passionately. She lower down her kisses, her lips and tongue traces my breasts. This feeling is addictive, I want her, I want more of her. My skin longs for her touch and kisses. She lower down her kisses. With her fingers she gently touches my abdomen, then planting soft kisses. Until she got lower, I looked at her, I know I'm already wet down there. She looked at me like she wanted to say it's ok, baby.

She's in between my thighs, her hands spreading my legs open. When her tongue met my sensitive part, I got lost. I closed my eyes from her every stroke. "Meg." I groaned almost reaching my climax. I felt her fingers going in and out picking up the pace I went crazy. This is mind blowing, how can she make me feel this good. I love her so much.

Meg laid beside me, I started kissing her. I felt her need and I am very much willing to fulfill her desire. I'll do everything just to please my girl.

===

"Joey, I want to thank you and your mom for saving me and Meg. I will be forever grateful." Tita Amanda said to me. While me and Joey prepares to leave.