Part 21

Megan Fuller

We are at the airport right now.  Joey and I send off her mom and Sam.  It will be very hard for Joey to see her loved ones leave so I went with her this time.  Sam is so cute embracing her big sister.

"You promise me, Sam that you will study hard and you'll take of mom and dad and Alex?"  Joey tears streams down her face.

"I promise, Joey.  I love you and see you soon. You too, Meg.  Take care of each other." After Joey kissed her little sister I hugged Sam.

"Mom. I love you. Please give my regards to dad and Alex.  Call me right away when you get there, okay?"

"Of course, love."  Both of them cried with tears of joy at the same time sadness because of separation.  I let out a breath and I miss my mom now.

"Meg?"  Tita Grace called me.

"Yes, Tita?"

"So when are you guys getting married?"

"We need to talk about that and plan for it.  But I want it to be the soonest, Tita Grace."

"Let us know.  I'm sure Joey's dad will be happy."

"Thanks, Tita."  She then hug me.  Her embrace were like my mother's.

"Joey, Meg. Stay in love and happy.  Whatever happens, you gotta stay together."

I started to cry.  I never expected for her to say those words to us.  We gave our last embrace and said our goodbyes and we are looking forward to seeing them again.  Maybe one day Joey and I could visit them in the Philippines.

Our home was kind of quiet.  For a little time we had Tita grace and Sam here.  We are a picture of a small family for a while.  Especially last night after Joey and I proposed to each other.  Joey opened a bottle of champagne at home.  She handed me the glass and pour a small amount.  Tita Grace, raised a toast, "To both of you.  I know how tough it was and it will be tougher in the coming years.  Just don't give up, keep fighting for you love.  I love you both."  We drank our champagnes straight up and said goodnight.

"Baby, I know you missed them...do you want to watch a movie or something?"  We are both in the kitchen and she's checking what to eat for dinner.

"Alright, babe.  I'll fix our dinner and then let's watch later."

While she was busy preparing for dinner I took a shower first.  Dressed in my loose shirt and pajamas I went outside and browse Netflix on our TV for new movies.  Saw my wife to be so busy in the kitchen.  I got excited at the thought of making Joey my wife.  I walk towards her watch her go back and forth the bar and kitchen.  Every time she looks at me I smiled to her and she would smirked on.  "Meg! Stop it! You are distracting me."  Finally, Joey said something and it turns me on when she can't concentrate if I am around.  I got her cornered to the bar and made her sit on the bar stool.

"Babe! I gotta finish this so we can eat and watch." 

"Give me a minute just to hug you.  Just to hug my future wife."  My face nuzzled to her chest, my arms wrapped around her.  Her arms wrapped on my head.  I felt her kiss on my head and even smelled my hair.

"My future wife, you smell so fine and your fiancé smells of spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread."

"Mmm...You sound so good to eat, baby."

"Meg!"

"What?"  We started to laugh and I let her go so we can eat.

While we are eating I get to ask Joey when would she like to have our wedding.