Part 18

Hi guys,

As promised, here's an update.

Comment and vote, please?

Love you all. Playlist is on spotify. Check my message board.

:)

===

Summer in NYC is about to start.  In a few months I will be in Med School.  I'm excited and nervous at the same time.  There are many things in life that I thought will never come true.  I thought they will just be above my head and keep on wishing for it to happen.  I needed a push, I needed an inspiration...Meg pushed me, she is my inspiration.

Sometimes, I cone to wonder if this world we live in is true.  I'm thinking if Meg is real and if she really loves me.  With all the good things going, with all the love we have for each other I feel like I'm in a paradise.  I feel like I'm dreaming.  When Meg kisses me, when she starts to touch me, when I feel her warmth, every time she's close to me when I can smell her scent, and when we make love that's the time I know I am not dreaming.  But when we are not together, I just close my eyes and think of her then my heart tells me that I am in a real world.

Love.  How do you define love?   Some say, it is a feeling thing not a thinking thing.  Others say, it is a leap of faith which I agree.  Believing in something particularly in love even when you don't know what lies ahead.  It doesn't mean that you enter in a relationship with no assurance at all.  But this love makes you hope for...forever.  Some say, love is love as simple as that.  Let's not make it complicated that's what they say.  When love happens, what will you do? Once it hits you, it hits you right there in your heart and it is hard to stop anymore.  Others say, love is thinking less of yourself and much to the person you love.  Much of that person's happiness rather than yours because her happiness is your happiness.  Love is not selfish.  Just some thoughts I cannot help to ponder when I think about Meg, when I think of our love for each other.

I have experience summer, fall, winter, spring and now it is summer again in New York City.  I'm thankful I have survived NYC, the fast phase of life here and the extreme weather that I am getting used to.  Meg and I are attending an outdoor concert in Central Park.  We've both been busy with our work in the past weeks.  We need a little break.  When I go to med school for sure I will be busy because I will need to work part time in the hospital.  Meg doesn't want me to work but I insisted to help her pay the bills.  Life is much easier when you help each other in all things.

*Concert at the Central Park featuring Barenaked Ladies*

One Week

It's All Been Done

Duct Tape Heart

Passcode

You know the passcode to my heart
You push the buttons that make it start, beating (beating)
When ever we are far apart
You send a message that makes me so happy, happy

Happy, just to be alive
With you on my side, hey

You are the love of my life

You turn the key that makes me drive
You make me feel alive inside, thank you, yea thank you
Cause you know the passcode to my heart
You push the buttons that make it start beating, beating

Beating, like a carnival drum
Like the midday sun, hey

You are the love of my life